Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Customer's standard complaint twisted

RavenSkyhawk

May 26, 2010, 2:07 PM
I wasn't told about the change in forums on phone scoop. I think I deserve a 150% credit of my time invested in the mutual entertainment of all the phone scoopers. Can you do this or do I need to talk to rich? I'm certain rich wants to keep me as a phone scooper providing entertainment to all the wonderful people out there and doesn't want to lose me, but I'll go to some other forum if I don't get what I want. Hello are you there? Stop interrupting me. I'm talking now and I don't want anyone to talk over me. So where is my credit?
Owenu

May 26, 2010, 2:10 PM
🤣 good comparison
Amarantamin

May 26, 2010, 2:17 PM
I am entitled to get a credit because I heard about another person who got one for this same issue and I want one too! How come you can credit them and not me? I want your supervisor, I will get the money that your company owes me! Give me the address to corporate, you have just earned them an angry letter. I'm taking you to court unless you give me my money. I'll report you to the BBB, the FBI, and the PB&J for this!
ecycled

May 26, 2010, 2:59 PM
We all band together... the lawyers make a killing and we all get a prorated .10 put on our bill for the next 3 years, which guarantees we will stay with the carrier to get our piece.
sinister

May 26, 2010, 3:00 PM
yeah...the carriers are brilliant 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.