Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

yanno...

sinister

May 22, 2010, 10:43 AM
i'm gonna start callin up all these rude @ss customers at 6:00am & start screamin, belchin, burpin, takin a big @ss dump, gruntin & cussin about how i have to take their @ssinine phone calls about their ridiculous cell phones.....& i'm gonna block the number before i do it!! 👿 @$!*?@!* argggggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!
wompwomp

May 22, 2010, 10:54 AM
Sometimes, i want to log IP addresses... so i can send awful things their way and find someone to hack their computers and f their stuff up. 😈
sinister

May 22, 2010, 11:34 AM
i wanna take a huge dump in a brown paper bag & throw at their face, don't think they would know the difference seein how nothin but sh!t comes out their dirty mouths anyhow 😡
wompwomp

May 22, 2010, 11:43 AM
you're having one of those days, aren't you? :\
sinister

May 22, 2010, 11:49 AM
oh yes...absolutely!! lol this job just reminds me daily how much i hate people in general lol i need a different job 😡
wompwomp

May 22, 2010, 11:58 AM
i agree with you on that... i had a cranky lady at 7AM that fought with me for 47 minutes. morning went down the drain with that. 😡 i'm ready for a new job....
sinister

May 22, 2010, 1:07 PM
yep yep...guy tellin me that he had ins on one of the lines that he was tryin to replace & i told him he hasn't had ins on that line since he started service. of course, i don't know what i'm doin & he starts requestin a super because obviously i'm too big of a moron to recognize his superior skills of deception & needs someone more stupified to resolve his attempt to commit ins fraud!!

so of course i get the super, who informs me that he isn't gonna get it, which completely satiates my urge to reach through the phone & throttle his lyin booty & wouldn't yanno, right about the time that she's about to tell him to kiss it?
one of my coworkers has a panic attack!!

so she's jumpin off the phone, tellin the guy yeah yeah sure sure what...
(continues)
wompwomp

May 22, 2010, 2:15 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT 😳 no way, jeeze, you need to go home pronto and have a relaxing time...
wompwomp

May 22, 2010, 2:17 PM
Me: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?

Custy: We lost one of our phones and would like to replace it, but now it looks like a data pkg is required. I don't want the data pkg if i am required to buy, if i have to buy a data pkg, I will choose the i-phone from another carrier

🙄 🙄
aux2

May 22, 2010, 3:47 PM
well as far as the data package, he wouldnt be required to add it IF he had a smrtphone exclusion before he had to make a warranty or insurance claim/replacement.
wompwomp

May 22, 2010, 3:55 PM
oh yeah, i know. but not only was it a phone that did NOT require a data plan.... they didn't have insurance on the phone in the first place. so they were talking out of their butts about not wanting a data plan on a phone that requires it.
aux2

May 22, 2010, 3:57 PM
🤣
retrocool

May 22, 2010, 3:26 PM
🤣

Don't forget to put the phone IN your mouth as you speak, or hide it under a pillow.

Plus, don't forget to have some screaming kids in the background.
sinister

May 22, 2010, 3:41 PM
wait...don't forget heavy breathin in the phone like you so hefty that it hurts to breath through your nose like regular people...ugh, can't stand mouth breathers 😳

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.