Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

let me ask you this

runnback33

May 20, 2010, 12:47 PM
i really hate when cust gets this attitude and say things like this. anyone else have a hate of the cust lol ๐Ÿคจ
ruler_goddess

May 20, 2010, 4:52 PM
I hate how all people claim they "run a busniess off" off their phone it's like hey jerk off if every one really did run busniesses off their phone then the economy would be awsome and not sh!tty!
wdfichtel

May 20, 2010, 4:56 PM
ruler_goddess said:
I hate how all people claim they "run a busniess off" off their phone...

Generally that "business" is not of the legitimate kind. Used to see it in prepaid all the time. ๐Ÿ™„
ruler_goddess

May 20, 2010, 5:08 PM
No even old retired people say this I had a guy openly admit it to me and I caught him in his lie. If I hear a black man say that then you know what kinda busniess he has.
dntbhatin

May 30, 2010, 9:25 PM
I think I hate all people, all people every single one that calls in
ochne

May 30, 2010, 9:26 PM
that's not inclusive enough.....got to hate everyone, even the ones that don't call in.
Amarantamin

May 30, 2010, 9:31 PM
Hate must be distributed amongst all peoples equally, else your hate will be hated on by hate haters.
dntbhatin

May 30, 2010, 9:35 PM
This is true. I do I hate everybody ๐Ÿ™‚ Damn I wish I could drink at work I would do much better
ochne

May 30, 2010, 9:39 PM
wow. hate makes for interesting things. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
dntbhatin

May 30, 2010, 9:41 PM
I agree, if I could I think I would really freak out on some people. I mean how do they manage to survive ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
ochne

May 30, 2010, 9:46 PM
for me, people are thinking I'm going to murder them, when in actuality I just trying to figure out how to recycle them. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

but I have found, that hated of everyone leads to angry sex....and angry sex leads to a REALLY GOOD TIME. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
dntbhatin

May 31, 2010, 2:24 PM
Yes this is true angry sex=great time ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.