Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 26 replies

Proposed change to cellular contracts....

ochne

May 16, 2010, 7:16 PM
I suggest all cell carriers add some of the following suggested clauses, because if the customer agrees they deserve what happens to them.

1) We (The carrier) agree to radomly disrupt your service by either suspending service or by cancelling account and you (The customer) agree we are not responsible for any additional charges you incur to get service restored.

2) We (The carrier) agree to randomly add services to your account and you (the customer) agree you will pay it without question. If you complain about the services, we will, at the care reps discretion, add a charge of up to 250% or your regular monthly service charges.

3) We (the carrier) agree that all of our reps have the right to not give you valid credit for our errors...
(continues)
wompwomp

May 16, 2010, 7:57 PM
4) If you (the customer) attempt to dispute required features of the phone that you want, we (the carrier) have the right to make sure that any type of feature you add in the future will cost double. The double charge will also stand for if / when you try to terminate your service, regardless if you are out of contract.
kendrat

May 17, 2010, 7:48 AM
LOL 🤣
sinister

May 17, 2010, 8:18 AM
lol don't we do that anyway? 🤣
crazybutlovable

May 17, 2010, 12:53 PM
5.)We(the carriers) do not give you a free phone when you(the customer)break it due to improper handling by you (the customer), if you call in to our customer rep and complain that you deserve a free phone,because you have been with the us(the carrier) for xxx amount of years we (the carrier) are entitled to charge you full retail price, with a 2 year agreement and you have to carry ALL of features for one year. 😲
Downtime24

May 17, 2010, 1:02 PM
strongly agree w/ 5 🤣
crazybutlovable

May 17, 2010, 1:04 PM
🤣 i think its a good one 😎
Downtime24

May 17, 2010, 1:24 PM
im going to apply it to my nxt cust that calls in complaining. set the expectations like a normal call 😈
crazybutlovable

May 17, 2010, 1:24 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 😁
ecycled

May 17, 2010, 2:27 PM
Personal service charge - (either call in or in person) You will be required to give me a $20 bill if you want help or if you start giving me any kind of useless backstory.

ex: Yeah, I have a phone with my exwife she ran off with my best friend but we are still friends and were married for 10 years...etc.

ex: I bought this phone online and I need to know how to turn it off/on...etc.
looch_himself

May 17, 2010, 2:34 PM
6) We(The Carrier) reserve the right to swear at you if you swear at us. Continued displayance of that behavior gives The Carrier the right to immediately terminate your service and you (The Customer) will be liable for any and all Early Termination Fees.
ecycled

May 17, 2010, 2:41 PM
Can I sign your petition? I completely agree, and I'd like to sign up for your newsletter 😉

As sales persons we are trained to match the level of the customer.

Man I say some of the retarded sh!t customers say to me back to them and they don't even get that I'm making fun of them.

ex:
cx: So this phone phone has THAT bluetooth
me: yes all of the phones have THAT THERE bluetooth
crazybutlovable

May 17, 2010, 2:43 PM
hey i am from kentucky and i know ppl that talk like that.. 🤣
ecycled

May 17, 2010, 2:51 PM
THAT THERE is an RV clark. Now don't you go gettin to attached to her clark. We are taking it with us when we leave here next month.

Name the movie, person or whatever.
BrandonRoy7

May 17, 2010, 10:18 PM
Vegas vacation?
ecycled

May 18, 2010, 3:24 PM
close christmas vacation
sinister

May 17, 2010, 2:50 PM
umm ummm...so many ways to go with that there comment *refraining* savannah hold me back girl..i think i might go there....stop me plzzz i think i'm gonna do it!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
crazybutlovable

May 17, 2010, 2:51 PM
🤣
ecycled

May 17, 2010, 2:52 PM
lol

Do it!
sinister

May 17, 2010, 2:55 PM
no..no..i musn't!! it's snide, it's about you but i know you can't help bein a retailer...poor soul 🤭
ecycled

May 17, 2010, 2:58 PM
sinister said:
no..no..i musn't!! it's snide, it's about you but i know you can't help bein a retailer...poor soul 🤭

eh, nothing but love in the phonescoop arena. we all get the shaft in one way or another.

I kinda like getting other points of view. Plus if its good enough I might learn something, and I'm never afraid of learning something.

Got time to kill today.
sinister

May 17, 2010, 3:00 PM
no no, it's just mean lol its about gettin on the lvl of the customer? you mean you weren't already there?

doh *slaps forehead* dernit savannah!! i told you to stop me!! 😈
crazybutlovable

May 17, 2010, 3:01 PM
sorry 👀
ecycled

May 17, 2010, 3:03 PM
🤣

That was totally worth it. Nice one. Bazinga!
rudedogtrev

May 17, 2010, 2:38 PM
LOL @ the "complete twit" comment!! 🤣
Poking Pixie

May 18, 2010, 6:25 PM
7)We (the reps) reserve the right to randomly add any useless feature that gets us paid to every one of your lines if you call us just to ask a stupid question. So if you have 5 lines on that account, don't call just to ask us help set up your voicemailbox. 🤣
ruler_goddess

May 18, 2010, 7:50 PM
😎 We (the reps) require that you (the customer) are now required to take a knowlege test before we (the reps) will sell you a phone. Depending on the score that you (the customer) gets depends on which phone we will sell you.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.