Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 22 replies

Why does he hate....

crazybutlovable

May 15, 2010, 1:26 PM
What more do you want me to do..your phone is damaged,i can't give a free iphone...so stop trying to get me to do it.grrrrrrrr not much i can do to replace your device. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿคจ ok i am better now.lol
Downtime24

May 15, 2010, 1:31 PM
I CANT STAND THAT!! YOU DAMAGED YOUR IPHONE!! IT AINT OUR FAULT! NO YOU CANT GET A **WHOLE NEW IPHONE** FOR FREE!!!

AIG(N#$%HYN@($YH(UJ@$)YH@N(%HYJN@#%(HY@J$Y()u HJ!@HY()U!V(nm@$!(YHN@!#$Y(H(WEMG(JHS#$

btw just had this call as well >.>
escalated
crazybutlovable

May 15, 2010, 1:36 PM
lol now i have a smartie that has called all morning and reps have told him that we has to been on another device to troubleshoot..lol omg....GRRRRRRR
Downtime24

May 15, 2010, 1:52 PM
GGRRRR honestly i think i came across him about an hr ago...

same issue as well... wth crazy am i gettin ur call backs? ๐Ÿคฃ
justfinethanku

May 15, 2010, 1:54 PM
IM GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU, YOU'LL BE SORRY, YOU'LL SEE!!!!!!!!!

get lost.

[click]
crazybutlovable

May 15, 2010, 1:58 PM
lol i know huh
ncap9022

May 15, 2010, 2:02 PM
this made me laugh the other day because i had a woman mad at me because of her stupidity and she told me that she was going to write an email to try to get me fired....my friend was the one who got the email on the other side of the department hehe nice having all departments in one building
crazybutlovable

May 15, 2010, 2:04 PM
hahhahahaha she failed.lol
Downtime24

May 15, 2010, 2:09 PM
big time lol
crazybutlovable

May 15, 2010, 2:13 PM
๐Ÿคฃ life is great, everyday in this place is most def an adventure that for sure ๐Ÿ˜
wompwomp

May 15, 2010, 3:43 PM
but.. the contact us link to email.. doesn't go to CS it goes to corporate.
crazybutlovable

May 15, 2010, 2:01 PM
or you tell them you are not authorize to order an iphone over the phone, and they asked why over and over for at least 20 effin mins on why i can not order an effin iphone over the phone and why they have to get in a car and drive 5 mins to the nearest store. lol ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
crazybutlovable

May 15, 2010, 1:59 PM
dudes blackberry wasnt connecting to the internet.lol
Downtime24

May 15, 2010, 2:31 PM
lol i honestly think it was. if i didnt take 89571350829034 calls around that, i would prolly remember his name and info
crazybutlovable

May 15, 2010, 2:36 PM
๐Ÿ˜
sinister

May 16, 2010, 11:13 AM
lmao this is what i find amusin...so you're goin through the warranty process, settin the expectations & i come to the part where it says that they're goin to get a refurbished phone & it never fails...

"i don't want a refurb, i want a new phone..my phone was new when i got it & i wasn't having any issues with it then & i don't want somebody else's crap!" "well ma'am yes your phone was new when you got it but it isn't now & yes your phone wasn't having any issues with it when you got it but due to something that you've done to the phone or because it was in your care now it IS having issues therefore because you are giving warranty a refurbed phone with issues you will be getting a refurbed phone. if you don't want a refurbed phone that's...
(continues)
aux2

May 16, 2010, 5:21 PM
๐Ÿคฃ
Downtime24

May 16, 2010, 5:28 PM
๐Ÿคฃ
crazybutlovable

May 15, 2010, 3:47 PM
lol wow I just noticed my headline had some grammar errors..wow i uber fail today ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Downtime24

May 15, 2010, 4:18 PM
HUGE FAIL!! !!! lol no jk, its online, we understand lol
crazybutlovable

May 15, 2010, 4:39 PM
lol ๐Ÿ™‚
KriisCDW

May 16, 2010, 10:14 PM
I work at an authorized dealer.

Girl walks up and says "My iPhone is messed up", takes it out of box... turns it on. "Fuzzy" screen. Obviously software issue.

Not her fault.

I say: Nothing I can do. Take it to AT&T corporate, right across the street, and they will walk you through the process.

We put it back in the box.

Talk for a few more minutes and she opens the box AGAIN to show me AGAIN what I had already saw - and couldn't do anything about.

I watch as she opens box, tilts it forward... and the iPhone proceeds to fall flat on the surface of the concrete floor.

Now her honestly glitched iPhone... is an shattered, two week old, iPhone.

Not my customer. Nothing I could do. No reason for her to show me the same prob...
(continues)
sinister

May 17, 2010, 8:19 AM
gotta love em ๐Ÿคฃ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.