Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

'Nobody told me I had to disconnect my data card to avoid overages'

retrocool

May 10, 2010, 12:47 PM
Yep. Thought she could just log out, and it would terminate her live connection immediately. Has a couple hundred in overages for going more than 6GB over the limit. Doesn't think it's fair because nobody told her how to use her computer the right way.

I'm tempted to ask "would you like us to cut your meat for you, too, ma'am?"
CustomersAreRubbish

May 10, 2010, 11:22 PM
Yeah, I once left my car running. I want a credit from Shell because I didn't know my car used gas if I left it idling.
retrocool

May 11, 2010, 11:51 AM
🤣

When I tried to explain to the custy that she had to consciously click on the disconnect button instead of assuming that logging out of her Windows session would disconnect her (since apparently she'd lost her connection when she logged out and then logged back in later on previous occasions), she asked me "are you saying I'm dumb?"

"Oh, no, ma'am! Of course not!" (When what I wanted to say was "No, I don't have to say it, it's pretty bleeding obvious that you are.")

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.