Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 40 replies

Bathroom Break

bobrings

May 9, 2010, 8:59 AM
The other day i had to go to the bathroom, so i went into an aux, went into the bathroom, not even a minute later a manager comes in and yells my name 😲 , i was like "WHAT" and they had asked if i was in there 🤤 , i had told them i was. Then when i came out i got a lecture about break times, i told this manager next time i have to go im gonna use a trash can then, The manager looked me straight in the face and said "well you do what you have to do"........ 😲 👀 đŸ˜ŗ
madmatg

May 9, 2010, 9:02 AM
ROFL!
wompwomp

May 9, 2010, 9:02 AM
đŸ˜ŗ
bobrings

May 9, 2010, 9:14 AM
i know right, so i think im gonna bring in a big gallon jug fill it with lemonaide and have a jar of lemonaide, put the jug under the desk, fill it slowly, make a face, and then drink it...i know it sounds gross but it might teach them a lesson.
sinister

May 9, 2010, 9:20 AM
lol bobby bobby...i told ya, just take the hit & go to the bathroom 😎

i've already told my tm she can write me up but expect a hefty lil comment in the comment section. whats funny is any time i've tried to put somethin in the comment section, they've told me i can't do that!! đŸ¤Ŗ which mean i can but they don't like it đŸ¤Ŗ
wompwomp

May 9, 2010, 9:22 AM
HAHA, that is amusing - make sure to set the jug out just enough so it's visable when they walk by
KriisCDW

May 9, 2010, 9:53 AM
"...set the jug out just enough...." đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ
sinister

May 9, 2010, 10:02 AM
hmmm...set the jug out? euphamism? where you goin with that? 👀

i'm probably already there but i wanna see ya say it đŸ¤Ŗ
bobrings

May 9, 2010, 9:29 AM
đŸ¤Ŗ wow you guys are twisted...i like that 😈 , oh screw them sin, they cant stop you from putting anything in there,!@#$%^& this place man....wompwomp thats tooo funny, i think ill take it to my tm and ask him "hey can you smell this i think i need to go to the doctor." ohhhhhhhhh thats just sick..... đŸ˜ŗ. OMG bobby? lol really?
sinister

May 9, 2010, 9:33 AM
đŸ¤Ŗ its better than boobrings đŸ¤Ŗ
bobrings

May 9, 2010, 9:34 AM
😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😕 😁 😛 oh no you went there....ur a brave soul...
sinister

May 9, 2010, 9:34 AM
lmao i think others have a different name for it đŸ¤Ŗ
sinister

May 9, 2010, 9:35 AM
omg boob!! i found a free server for WoW 😁
sinister

i mean i mean if you can get past all the d/c's when they run scripts it's not that bad 😁
bobrings

May 9, 2010, 9:48 AM
a free server thats awsome, are there other ppl on it or what? yeah i hate this place. no matter what i do its wrong, i just argued a monator and it got thrown out.
KriisCDW

May 9, 2010, 9:58 AM
You can make your own, if your adventurous.
www.getmangos.com
www.trinitycore.org (derivative of Mangos)

Or you can "buy" already built versions of others...

The downside is the populations are smaller, the emulation isn't perfect and it's normally a step or two behind "the real thing".

The upside is you can do stuff like two side chat and can get GM hookups if you know the admins well enough.
sinister

May 9, 2010, 10:10 AM
yeah i'm likin it cause i'm a cheap bastid & i really love playin wow.

lol i stink at pvp but i love the questin.

i like the smaller community cause i don't get lost in a sea of W0W heads & i can handle all the glitches cause you basically get what you pay for, all in all it's not too bad 😁
bobrings

May 9, 2010, 10:22 AM
hmm ill have to check it out. what time do you get off today? check your email.
sinister

May 9, 2010, 10:38 AM
i get off @ 4:30 unfortunately...i tried to see if i could use some of my vacation but dernit it's AHOD, go figure on mom's day even 🙄
bobrings

May 9, 2010, 10:40 AM
are kidding me i have been autoed in for four minutes now no calls, anyway...HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. im taking the wife and mother in law out to eat today.
sinister

May 9, 2010, 11:28 AM
why ty suh 😁 i told my kids i just want a clean house for ma's day lol that'll be the day...i'll probably still have to do it myself...kids 🙄

yeah i know i was auto'd-in for 10 mins & nothin
wompwomp

May 9, 2010, 10:14 AM
i've never played WoW before but i've always wanted to try it out - is it easy to get started and what not?
bobrings

May 9, 2010, 10:17 AM
yep its really easy, just go to www.worldofwarcraft.com and get the free ten day trial..i play on the server eonar.
KriisCDW

May 9, 2010, 11:14 AM
hard to stop ☚ī¸ Can be very addicting heh

As other poster said, you can create a trial account and download a free 10 day trial.

If you want to play the "real" deal, and you have a friend that plays, you can use them as a reference and play with them using the refer-a-friend program. You both get bonus exp - and they which refered you gets free levels and a free mount.

If you want to play on free emulated servers - not the real deal, so they are free... but can be buggy and unfinished... as he said, you get what you pay for - you get the client (via the free 10-day trial)... then change a few files in your game folder, and maybe your hosts file...

After that... your off and running.
sinister

May 9, 2010, 10:00 AM
yeah there's other people on it...im in a guild of 169. not a ginormous amt of people on it, enough to keep it runnin but not enough to bog it down.

i'm lookin to see if there's a better one to use cause some of the quests & instances are bugged & you can't make a deathknight till they fix the glitch that makes it unfair to use for other players & they ban you from goin to certain areas until you're the right lvl.

i'm gonna check out this free server called molten somethin or other, the one i'm on is ok for now but i like a lil more action in general chat, i get lonesome runnin by myself đŸ˜ĸ
bobrings

lmao are you sure...well no one has said anything...but yeah i hate this place, i wish it would just go away...i cant wait till i can leave here.
sinister

May 9, 2010, 10:21 AM
ugh...these reps need to start givin out the direct number to warranty, they're drivin my transfer rate through the roof 😡
bobrings

May 9, 2010, 10:33 AM
freakin ppl..i know i cant stand it.
bobrings

May 9, 2010, 10:37 AM
dang i am the only one on my side of the bldg today..... 👀 , someone come and sit with me.... 😛
CustomersAreRubbish

May 10, 2010, 2:16 PM
Are you in the States?

They can't deny you access to the toilet. Ever. If I wasn't at my hellhole of a call center I'd pull the federal statutes on that. Double bonus if you have Crohn's.
bobrings

May 15, 2010, 12:44 PM
nope i get called out everytime i go and take a piss...im getting tired of it..its straight up bullshit.
retrocool

May 15, 2010, 4:59 PM
...pee at your desk.

Let management clean up the mess they insisted you create.
bobrings

May 15, 2010, 5:07 PM
i was told i would be fired...lmao...so i have a jug.
retrocool

May 15, 2010, 5:30 PM
Scarf down a whole bunch of Activia and poop your pants Jamie Lee Curtis-style.

Trust me, the smell will convince them to reconsider their goofy policy.
rlpinca

May 15, 2010, 5:13 PM
There's an issue with a few people here that got in trouble for bathroom breaks(legit, not just going to check texts every 3 minutes).

In my opinion that's opening up a can of worms that HR probably doesn't want to deal with. I'd take the write up sheet and the manager straight to the HR manager's office to have a chat about it.

Another fun thing to do would be to keep track of how many times a day your manager(or even the manager's buddies) leaves the work area for various reasons.

I could just imagine a lawyer drooling at the thought of taking a case for someone who wet themselves and was made fun of after being written up for a bathroom break. It would be interesting to say the least.
wompwomp

May 15, 2010, 5:27 PM
hahaha you could bring a doctor into it too, for bladder infections and what not
rlpinca

May 15, 2010, 5:29 PM
Now that I think about it, I want to be written up for taking a potty break. That would be fun.

The next day I'd go in my pants and then make sure people laughed and pointed at me. Then I'd let it fester a few days so that everyone in the place was making fun of me.

Then it would be lawyer time 😁
bobrings

May 15, 2010, 6:22 PM
YOU ARE FREAKIN AWSOME
bobrings

May 15, 2010, 6:21 PM
😲 đŸ˜ŗ thats a great idea...i will split it with ya rlp...
retrocool

May 15, 2010, 6:00 PM
...a gallon of coffee, and a six pack of Coke, all before getting to work.

The let it all go in one big WHOOOOSH.

Just remember to say "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" while the supervisor is holding his/her nose.
bobrings

May 15, 2010, 7:45 PM
OMG YOU GUYS ARE GREAT đŸ¤Ŗ I NEED MORE IDEAS 😈

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.