Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Incomplete Wakeup for T-Mobile 8100

h2odamage

May 6, 2010, 3:00 AM
Hi guys,

I wasn't 100% sure which section to post this in, so I'll let the moderators figure out the appropriate location (sorry!).

I'm a former Solectron/Flextronics tech, and Verizon Wireless Corporate Customer Service Rep, however I was under the impression some of the information regarding hard resetting phones on their intranet would've been leaked to the public by now. Turns out I underestimated their lockdown on information. 😛

I'm also currently in Afghanistan, so the usual options of "Bringing it into a dealer's store" is kind of out of the question.

Right now, I'm having an incomplete wakeup problem on a T-Mobile Blackberry handset. As soon as the battery is put into the handset, it briefly shows the hourglass icon on...
(continues)
h2odamage

May 6, 2010, 3:02 AM
Bah,

I failed at the title in my OP. ☚ī¸
Seribus

May 6, 2010, 11:02 AM
have you tried to do the software patch for it?

if not you can go to blackberry.com in the software sections DL the soft ware for the comp, then in that software there is a button somewhere there that says update

try that if that doesnt work...well...take your frustration out on some towel-heads(joke)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.