Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

anyone else

JTRaven

May 4, 2010, 12:45 PM
Over the past few days I have had customers coming in with Blackberry's that have been playing a graphic joke after hanging up a call or text message, the only way that I know how to get rid of this is to wipe the device, when we go though the device to see if they have any 3rd party apps installed or anything it doesn't show up, figured I would check and see if anyone was having this issue or had a better solution to stop the issue.
rainbow_metals

May 4, 2010, 2:30 PM
not run into anything like that as a sprint call center rep or as personal bb user.
dnbstyle29

May 4, 2010, 3:57 PM
Did you happen to catch or remember the "graphic joke"? I'm in the mood for a good laugh. 🤣
KriisCDW

May 4, 2010, 4:59 PM
What is a "graphical joke"?

Immediatly after a call? continually? once? all the time?

Such a blurry question...
JTRaven

May 4, 2010, 5:28 PM
sorry I was kinda vague on this, but it was very racial to put it lightly and it was all the time even if you had the phone on silent as well, I really don't want to go into detail for fear of being banned from the forums for repeating what they said.
cheaperatwalmart

May 4, 2010, 6:31 PM
Is it the blackberry tour? If so then it is the software update. There is a new update that fixes that problem. Tell them to do the wireless update.
JTRaven

May 4, 2010, 7:23 PM
Sweet yeah its the Tour sorry I should have said that.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.