Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

The guy in the cow suit

rlpinca

Apr 30, 2010, 3:04 PM
On the way to work I passed a fast food place which had a guy in a cow costume holding a sign and waving at people.

I was jealous.
ruler_goddess

Apr 30, 2010, 4:07 PM
At least he don't have to hear people complain.
Scootypuffjr

Apr 30, 2010, 9:26 PM
You totally passed the Chick-fil-a on Ellison didn't you?! haha
rlpinca

May 1, 2010, 11:07 AM
Indeed, and I was jealous.

No arguments about the black berry plans, upgrade fees, internet prices, why the caller's cousin got a cheaper price, why there isn't a text plan between 500 and 1500 messages etc....

The cow suit dude has it made.
Poking Pixie

May 4, 2010, 1:44 PM
You shouldn't be jealous of him, he has a lot higher likelihood of getting shot than you do.

When I worked at Village Inn, no one would wear the Bucky the Bear suit because one of the Buckies got shot standing outside of a VI.

Still though, it's a lot less demeaning than say, the guy in the golf ball suit on Coors. I'm always tempted to run that thing over, it's creepy.

JK 😛
rlpinca

May 4, 2010, 2:09 PM
I stand by my jealousy. He's only earning a few bucks less per hour than I am and doesn't have to deal with anyone. Sure he gets mooned, stuff thrown at him, etc.. but it's still a step up.
rlpinca

Jun 10, 2010, 4:14 PM
Cow suit guy doesn't have to answer 20+ calls a day asking about the iphone or about people whining because they just got a 3GS a few months ago.

Cow suit guy laughs at me when I drive by.
Thefireballkid

Jun 10, 2010, 4:17 PM
and he doesnt have to answer these calls without telegence. its bull
Poking Pixie

Jun 10, 2010, 4:28 PM
I revise my earlier statement. I do envy the guy in the cow suit. I hate all customers today and would cheerfully don a cow suit to avoid all the stupid people who keep calling me.
freephones4all

Jun 10, 2010, 9:23 PM
There was a guy dressed like Captain Spaulding with a big cardboard guitar selling $5 box lunches on a corner down the street from our call center today. All day. I sort of wanted a box lunch 🤤 . But then decided maybey not so much 😕
ecycled

Jun 11, 2010, 12:40 PM
You know what (just to add to the awesomeness of wearing the cow suit), he/she gets to wear their music player or talk on their phone via bluetooth all day long.

I'm jealous too. 😕
Researcher

Jun 11, 2010, 12:45 PM
that a guy is a cow suit would need to be afraid of is a loose mad horney bull! 😈

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.