Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Who should I work for?

TheWay

Apr 29, 2010, 8:42 AM
I currently work for T-Mob, there, I said it.

I am getting incredibly tired of chargebacks and people returning because of lack of coverage.

It seems like Tmo is purposly undermining it's salespeople and it is getting really hard to take. I can't handle these no-commission, no-contract plans. They don't pay the bills.

I make around 4,500 a month but I work 60+ hours a week.

I want to work less hours and make comparable money...

Who do you recommend?
NEPats726420

Apr 29, 2010, 9:49 AM
COMCAST
WernerCD

Apr 29, 2010, 12:02 PM
Why not work for the Golden Turd winner?

http://virtualreview.org/tech/zoom/1482479/comcast-w ... »

Comcast Wins Worst Company In America Award

Comcast beat runner-up Ticketmaster in the last round of voting by a margin of 59 to 41 percent -- ending a two-year losing streak that saw it crushed by AIG in 2009 and run over by Countrywide Home Loans in 2008. ...
NEPats726420

Apr 29, 2010, 12:21 PM
but in ct its been rated as the #1 employer for years now
Downtime24

Apr 29, 2010, 11:57 AM
dude i make 1600 average per month + what ever OT my company supplys. gotta cherish what u got till somethin better comes along lol
WernerCD

Apr 29, 2010, 12:11 PM
I would assume the answer depends on the job situation in your area and your actual position (Manager? Sales rep? etc)

Put up a resume and apply to places. Top two places, obviously, would be Verizon & AT&T. Next would be Sprint.

Hard to say whats going to be good for you because small city vs big city vs here vs there...

With that being said... my store used to sell T-Mobile and the happiest day I've had at work was when we dropped them for Verizon. Verizon has it's faults, but you won't get returns for coverage AND their customer service is pleasant to deal with.

I wanna stab Flex Pay reps in the eyeball. Repeatedly.

With a rusty spoon.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.