Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

almost nude...

Researcher

Apr 26, 2010, 6:01 PM
I was stopping at a gas station the other day when it was warm. Went in to pay and a car pulls up with about 6 people in it. Woman got ot and asked to use the bathroom.

The issue was how she was dressed? A loose fitting see through jump suit and that was it!

Acted like no big deal and got the key. Used it and left. The funny part was others. One woman grabbed her kid and covered his eyes.

The question is what is the most reveling out fit that ever came in your store?
ruler_goddess

Apr 26, 2010, 7:23 PM
Well I saw this like 500 pounder woman at walmart I swear to god she was wearing daisy duke shorts so over half her butt was hanging out ๐Ÿ˜ณ. And as if that isint bad enought she was wearing a cut off top all her stomache was hanging out she didnt have on a bra so the boobs were sagging. And the cherry on top of the cake she was soking wet they asked her to leave ๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Researcher

Apr 26, 2010, 8:08 PM
Hopefully at the point of a long stick.
Avaya

Apr 26, 2010, 10:05 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Mossberg

Apr 26, 2010, 9:17 PM
500 pounder huh? I bet she had 40 lb camel toe.
Avaya

Apr 26, 2010, 10:05 PM
๐Ÿคฃ
retrocool

Apr 26, 2010, 9:55 PM
Did she look like Peter Griffin with lipstick on?
dtpocket38

Apr 27, 2010, 8:35 AM
๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคญ ๐Ÿคค โ˜น๏ธ in that order
sinister

Apr 27, 2010, 9:46 AM
hmm...this one wasn't nude but when i was workin drive-thru back in the day for wendy's & these two chicks wearing bikini tops (assumin they just came from the beach ๐Ÿคจ ) pull up in the drive-thru & the driver goes to place her order. well, the other chick proceeds to get out of the car, stumbles over to the curb of the (drunk or high, one of the two) hikes up her skirt (no undies) squats on the curb & takes a leak ๐Ÿ˜ณ so i ask the driver when she gets to the window why the chick didn't come inside & use the potty...to which she replies...she doesn't have any shoes on pfffttt, how uncivilized are you? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Researcher

Apr 27, 2010, 12:43 PM
The woman I saw in the gas station had this very see through loose jumpsuit on and that was it. When I say see through it was like it was not there.

I am not complaining I am just askin' It was about 4:30 in the afternoon. Everyone in the car (but her) was dressed normal. I can see possibly after a party at 11 or 12 midnight BUT??? As from what we could tell not drunk in speech or walk. So you have a not bad looking woman low to mid 20s. Dressed only in a very see through and loose clear jumpsuit. Just wondering about the mind set, or lack of??
sinister

Apr 27, 2010, 1:05 PM
lol i would say there was no mindset...just like the chick that took a piss on the curb at wendy's, cause they both seemed to think it was hilarious.

inebriated or not, you still know to a certain degree what you're doin, it just takes away the ability to care ๐Ÿคฃ

so i would conjecture that she was lookin for the attention, knowin she would get it & was safe in the brood of individuals she was travelin with to protect her from molestation. bein a female myself, i have to say there are some incredibly shallow chix out there with no self-esteem that have to stoop to that lvl to get the attention that isn't showered on them for that split second when they blinked ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Poking Pixie

Apr 27, 2010, 1:52 PM
All I can say is....I'm glaaaaaaaad I work in a call center and not with the general public.

Though some of my co-workers are pretty skanky too...but no see-through jumpsuits, thank God. ๐Ÿ˜›
Researcher

Apr 27, 2010, 5:20 PM
HUMMMMM....

Just wonder what the mom said to her son when she tried to respond to her kids questions. Like mommy why was that lady naked and why did you cover my eyes??

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ™„

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.