Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Why do cust claim that they didnt go over their mins?

poet86

Apr 20, 2010, 2:54 PM
a cust just ci asking me why their bill was high. i edu cust that there was an overage of mins on his acct. cust stated "that there was no way that he could have gone over, i had my phone with me the whole time and nobody else had it." what i wanted to say was, Well sir if nobody else had your phone, that means that you did go over your mins.
bigjerm88

Apr 20, 2010, 2:57 PM
This kind of call always got me. Like your bill lies, it reflects all of your calls, when and where they occured and how long you were on the call. Review the details, grow up, then call us for a solution. Don't just say "There's no way I went over my minutes" because yeah, there is a way, its because you talked too much and went over your allowance, what do you not understand about that, please tell me?
Downtime24

Apr 20, 2010, 3:27 PM
they want to seem like there dumb so we can guide them like som lost sheep lol
sinister

Apr 20, 2010, 4:30 PM
lol i like the calls with the foreigners who swear up & down they never called an international number...one lil chick calls in with this really thick asian accent 🙄 im already gettin ready for it, she says that her husband had international calls on his line to japan & never called those numbers because he is a very busy man & doesn't have time. of course i'm gettin what she's sayin but there's calls to the tune of 150.00 & change to japan..really? too busy? never? alright so i tell her that it's a valid chrge & no i'm not crediting it back & wouldn't ya know that accent started clearin right up...by the third no, this poor lil asian was speakin clearer english than i was 🤣
Owenu

Apr 20, 2010, 6:50 PM
customers will always test you
ATTRetailerRep

Apr 20, 2010, 6:51 PM
I had one the other day that swore someone hacked into his phone through bluetooth or wifi and caused his texting and data overage.
sinister

Apr 21, 2010, 8:22 AM
lol ive gotten those...swears that apple enstalled a worm virus in his iphone, said that he wanted the credit for the find cause i told him id get it to fraud 🤣
rainbow_metals

Apr 28, 2010, 3:34 PM
it really hard not to sound like a smart @$$ when they ask how they went over their minutes. im like, duh, you used more than was included in your plan. hello!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.