Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 33 replies

WHY CANT WE ALL GET ALONG???

bobrings

Apr 16, 2010, 3:46 PM
i have been reading on this forum for a while now, and it seems theres a "war" between call center reps and store reps. I just would like to say that there are good employees and bad employees in both. Isn't it really all about the customers? The store rep gets paid by commission, the call center rep gets payed by the hour. Now I'm sure for every call i get about a customer that went into the store and got bad service..there are four or five or more reps who do awesome jobs and vice versa.
Just something to throw out there.
ruler_goddess

Apr 16, 2010, 4:03 PM
Because thats just how it is stop being a troll.
rlpinca

Apr 16, 2010, 4:18 PM
bobrings said:
Isn't it really all about the customers?

Not at all, it's about wanting the day to go by with the least amount of frustration.
Poking Pixie

Apr 16, 2010, 5:45 PM
This job would be great if if weren't for the customers. 😁
rlpinca

Apr 16, 2010, 5:46 PM
The phone and TL keep interupting my nap time.

Some people 🙄
Poking Pixie

Apr 16, 2010, 6:10 PM
My TL not here today. He went to Vegas. 😁
me12

Apr 19, 2010, 2:34 PM
😲 😳 rude b@$terd$
moeincb

Apr 16, 2010, 6:00 PM
I actually enjoy calls from store employees, as long as it is to assist the customer (and not the software they are using that I have no clue about, call dealer support!) However just because a person works in a call center does not mean they are being paid an hourly wage. The call center I work in we are paid per call and sales.
ommsddgw

Apr 16, 2010, 6:28 PM
I've worked both sides, and there are both outstanding people and clueless people in both stores and call centers. I've had difficult experiences calling in to care to do something I don't have access to in my own system and of course it's frustrating when that happens, but I've also been assisted by great people that deserve a raise. And since I used to take sup/escalated calls when I was in a call center I know how it can drive you insane. Ultimately guys, it's just how we earn the money to do the more important things in life. 🙂
Nobodey

Apr 18, 2010, 4:23 PM
I work a call center for hourly + commision and I don't have a problem with store reps.
I do have a problem with store reps that sell SIM cards without phone numbers attached. Other than that, I am cool with them.
They probably don't like me though. I mention regularly that they prices in the stores can't match our prices and I neglect to mention that our prices can't match onlines prices.
Of course, online fails to mention the lack of a personal touch the stores excel at. =)

Online > Phone Sales > Store Sales > Online

Its like rock, paper, scissors. =)
poet86

Apr 18, 2010, 5:31 PM
we cant get along because alot of the store reps tell the cust to call in to cust service for things that they can do themselves at the store.
burntbridges

Apr 18, 2010, 5:49 PM
there's always gonna be a bad one from either side that gives everyone else a bad rep.
viper27

Apr 19, 2010, 9:39 AM
I have delt with care reps that straight up lie to the customer to get them off the phone. One example is when a care rep called my store to see if I could do an exchange for a customer. I told him that we were out of the color that the customer wanted. He sent them to the store any ways. The care rep told the customer that she could exchange to a different color on that day, and then come back when we had her original color in. Which is complete BS!! I told him that we were out and if she wanted a black phone that she would have to pay the restocking fee. She then comes into the store and I continue to tell her that the care rep lied to her and there I am looking like the bad guy because the care rep had his head up his ass and didnt want t...
(continues)
sinister

Apr 19, 2010, 3:45 PM
yeah & you heard the care rep say that to the customer i bet...MMMHMMM..get over it, we mess each others shiz up 😳
viper27

Apr 19, 2010, 5:37 PM
Judging by your reaction you must be one of those dumbass care reps that lie their ass off to customers to get them to buy a phone so the person in the store has to fix your screw up...mmmmmhmmmmm... so KISS MY ASS!! 🤣 😳
sinister

Apr 20, 2010, 9:11 AM
judgin by your reaction, your the loser that messed up the acct that i have to fix on a daily basis...sell phones? lie? that's what you get paid for, i get paid to clean up your mess...woot lick this 😁
viper27

Apr 20, 2010, 9:27 AM
If by "clean up your mess" you mean come to my store and empty the trash, wash the windows, and scrub my toilet 🤣 you are correct. Since she bought the phone from telesales in the first place I find it hard that I am the one who messed it up in the first place. Thats the thing about most call center reps... they are a dime a dozen. An 8 yr old child from China could do your job better than you. So let me take off my boot and let my johnson fall out of my sock and roll to your door step and YOU can lick it my friend 😳 😎
sinister

Apr 20, 2010, 9:39 AM
mess, bein the garbage can full of lies that pours out your mouth on a daily basis to sell your first born to the delusional,obsessed phone psychotic individual with the glazed deer in the headlights look that crosses his simple face when you flash your most expensive pda in his face to make that commission that pays for one more month for the laptop computer that you rent to own from the store across the street so that you can spill your filth to me on phonescoop 🤣
viper27

Apr 20, 2010, 10:12 AM
I dont need to lie to sell phones, unlike care reps... and the "delusional,obsessed phone psychotic individual with the glazed deer in the headlights look" that is your mother will not be home tonight. She is come to my place and get some, 😲 So you will have to learn how to make your dinosaur mac and cheese on your own... I would say your father could make if but he is most likley a dead beet that spends all his money on crack and vodka so he can muster up the courage to take advantage of you again, but im sure you dont fight back. On another note I dont rent ****... CASH IS KING BITCH!!! 😳
sinister

Apr 20, 2010, 10:35 AM
not what i heard from your buddy that works at radio shack bub...you work on credit thats why i see you practically givin it away on the corner...i think you have my profession confused with yours, lol i get paid hourly i dont need to lie to make a paycheck 🤣
sinister

Apr 20, 2010, 10:48 AM
yawwwwwwwnnnnnn 😉
viper27

Apr 20, 2010, 10:55 AM
I would love to stay and argue with you but you are obvisouly too busy sucking dic k... According to you, I have customers to go lie to, and sell them PDA's that they dont need. 🙄

P.S. go cut your self no body gives a sh!t about you...
sinister

Apr 20, 2010, 10:59 AM
lol anger management much do you? wow, honey seriously...you would think with how much you put out you wouldn't be so cranky 🤣
WernerCD

Apr 19, 2010, 3:45 PM
It's not *MY* fault... it's *THEIR* fault.

Blame them.
sinister

Apr 20, 2010, 9:20 AM
one opinion in a sea full of @ssholes 🤣
WernerCD

Apr 20, 2010, 10:03 AM
😉
ruler_goddess

Apr 20, 2010, 12:17 PM
I agree some store reps are nice but others are just @ssholes who act like they know it all when they dont know ish about your polices
sinister

Apr 20, 2010, 1:16 PM
😁 doesnt know ish 😁 eva eva neva eva 😁
This_Troper

Apr 19, 2010, 5:55 PM
The people on the other side of the phone from you are to blame for all ills in the world.
bobrings

Apr 22, 2010, 12:16 PM
yes they are..
ruler_goddess

Apr 23, 2010, 5:21 PM
I know we all work side by side in some ways because store reps call us. Okay thats fine some store reps are really cool and do their job right, But of course there is other store reps who act like they know everything and act like cause they work in a freaking store they are more important then you are and they act like they have to put on a big A&^ show for the custie in the store. Okay so call center reps are not stupid we know OUR job we don't need a f*&king retailer telling US our f*&king job. If you don't know dont say ish to the custies just shut your f*&king mouth!
sinister

Apr 25, 2010, 11:31 AM
well i gotta say i gotta hold of a perty cool sales agent yesterday, wasn't pushy at all...very respectful & was genuinely interested in helpin the customer. so i'll retract the comment i made years ago that ALL store reps are @ssholes....

only 99.9% are 🤣
ruler_goddess

Apr 26, 2010, 12:09 PM
🤣 I agree with you I was really mad when I wrote that though 🤭
80dollarcarcharger

Apr 26, 2010, 12:50 PM
ugh 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.