Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Why do stupid people?

ruler_goddess

Apr 13, 2010, 5:55 PM
Go on about sh!t and then get mad at you because the have been on the phone for 20 mins? when this could be a 5 min call if she would have stfu?
me12

Apr 15, 2010, 12:57 PM
🤣
ShoopDaWoop

Apr 15, 2010, 1:09 PM
I think the real question here, is why are stupid people allowed to procreate?
dilligaff1

Apr 15, 2010, 2:00 PM
My question 2 them is "Did your parents have any kids that lived" 🤣
ruler_goddess

Apr 15, 2010, 3:49 PM
I know I was so mad this lady was b!tching I kid you not for 20 mins didn't even get to her issue. Then half way through her b!tching shes like this is so inconvenient I have been on this call for X amount of mins and your not helping me and you don't wanna help me. Then she starts crying and whining might I add I'm just sitting here here looking like this 😳 and not saying a single word and this lady's freaking out. So I finally get her to let me talk and tell her we had to trouble shoot she was saying I didn't know how sick and how shes always in the hospital and all her family is sick. And this is 40 mins into the call and she really start's b!tching about how much time she was on the phone with me and i'm just sitting thinking if your t...
(continues)
dilligaff1

Apr 15, 2010, 4:11 PM
There goes your AssHaT 😲 . Through the roof. Had one yesterday ci 2 activate a BB. Easy call right 😁 WRONG. Her first BB. 2000 questions and 53 minutes later 😈 I got her off the phone. I must've ask her 5 times if I could call her back and she refuesd 👿 Hence, my AssHaT was over 1200 in only 3 calls 👿 👿 👿
ruler_goddess

Apr 15, 2010, 4:31 PM
Yeah my AHT is through the roof this week because of dumb calls like this 👿
dilligaff1

Apr 15, 2010, 5:07 PM
Just want to Yank 'em through the headset and B-slap 'em 😈
ruler_goddess

Apr 15, 2010, 5:13 PM
Thats too nice I want to choke them till they stop moving 😈
retrocool

Apr 16, 2010, 9:56 PM
Sounds like the heart patient who called me the other day yammering about her POS $49 prepaid refurb phone wouldn't work perfectly and how even though it did have a 90 day warranty she couldn't be without a phone for even one single solitary day because she had to talk to cardiologists and whatnot, and how the rep in the store never told her it was a refurbished phone even though it clearly stated so on the receipt, and how she wouldn't have gotten that $49 piece of crap phone if she'd known it was refurbished (because, you know, high tech cell phones are just a dime a dozen these days, literally), and then her husband gets on the line and starts telling me how his board of directors has all this money with our company ("you know what I'm sa...
(continues)
Poking Pixie

Apr 16, 2010, 6:36 PM
Why do stupid people...

...go to the store, ask about tethering for a samsung solstice, get quoted a price on tethering for said solstice....

....not get the feature put on at the store, call me up and ask for the feature, but not by name, oh no, but give a very confusing explanation of what they need, get mad when you can't understand what they need, get even madder when you tell them that you can't find that feature for that phone, demand to speak to a supervisor, and then b*tch about the price when the sup finally finds the feature because it is 30.00 more than they were quoted at the store....

....where they should have put it on in the first place?
Rowan

Apr 16, 2010, 9:46 PM
Because management has trained bad customers to be worse. They know they can be as outrageous as they want and as long as the check cashes nobody in management cares how crazy or abusive they are. Management will then pretend that you are a bad employee for taking so long on a call. Of course if you cut them off you are a bad empoloyee for cutting them off. Lets be honest. Some of our customers are abusive jerks because management doesn't care how abusive they get. You and I do not count as far as management is concerned. If a customer went into a retail outlet and shot 5 employees management would only be concerned with the negative publicity. One scumbag spin doctor or another would annnounce that the company was heartbroken and that all o...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.