Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Hey all! What are you ready to get into this summer?

kendrat

Apr 13, 2010, 1:49 PM
🤣 To take a break from the customers for a moment.

I have a quick question. With summer coming , the grills are about to be blazing, some of us are going on vacation, some are swimming at home. What are you going to do this summer? Or what is that 1 thing that you just can't wait to get into?

Personally, I cannot wait to have my family reunion and grill out. And just have fun outside. We cannot go to florida this year because of the reunion. But I am still going to have fun with my family. 🤤

What about all of you?
SprintCC

Apr 13, 2010, 2:14 PM
Going to Hilton Head for some golf and a laid back beach.
Amarantamin

Apr 13, 2010, 3:35 PM
Heading north to stay with my sister for a week, seeing about moving into the same city. Really just a vacation to see about getting a new home, but it will be fun!
dilligaff1

Apr 13, 2010, 3:50 PM
....But should'nt this be in The Lounge 😕
Amarantamin

Apr 13, 2010, 5:16 PM
I guess it should, yes. But I found it here, so here I replied... 🤤
easystreet

Apr 13, 2010, 4:35 PM
I have wanted to take my sticks to florida for some time now

im jealous
kendrat

Apr 14, 2010, 8:55 AM
It should be in the lounge but when I am work I post all of my things here for others who are at work to either vent about customers or to get everyone's minds off their chats or calls for a minute. And I hope you all have a wonferful time this summer. I cannot golf at all and for the person that replied that they are visiting their sister and trying to find a home also, I hope you have a safe trip and find what you are looking for. 🙂
alee

Apr 14, 2010, 3:03 PM
Well isn't that nice, and I genuinely mean it. 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.