Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

grrrr

ncap9022

Apr 5, 2010, 10:16 PM
This guy is adding a line to get a phone for the 2 year price instead of retail (saves him a shizzton of money) and then he's getting free activation (another $35) and free shipping (another $😎 AND I gave him a special promotion code for 25% off the total ($63 more dollars) and then he told me he'd only order if I could knock another $50 off...wtf I said I cannot and he hung up on me.
burntbridges

Apr 5, 2010, 10:18 PM
Those are the same jerks that call wanting to cancel the contract but keep the phone.. "Uh, what do you mean I added a line?! I NEVER authorized that!" Had one of those on the phone the other day for like half an hour.. I finally just said "Sir, you signed for all parts of that transaction that occurred.." He goes, "Yeah, I know.. I signed, but I didn't read it!"

Well that's what you get, jerk!
ncap9022

Apr 5, 2010, 10:20 PM
Oh he tried that too...he asked if he added the line and cancelled within 30 days if he could keep the phone and get a refund?
rellikzero

Apr 6, 2010, 6:40 PM
bahahahaha
alee

Apr 7, 2010, 4:34 PM
Dont get me wrong, I sympathize with you, but one thing I took away from selling TVs/Appliances is that you never wanna sell on price. Save your discounts for the very end and only if they ask for a better price. If you would have saved your 25% drop for when he asked for it, you wouldnt have this problem right now.
ncap9022

Apr 8, 2010, 9:55 PM
He did ask...and we got all the way to the review your order page and he literally only had to click "submit" once more and was completely done.
alee

Apr 9, 2010, 12:51 PM
In that case....he is a d-bag 🤣
TequilaTime

Apr 9, 2010, 5:44 PM
most definitely....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.