Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

OMG.......WTF

Poking Pixie

Apr 5, 2010, 2:41 PM
๐Ÿคจ OMG.

Just had a cust call me, didn't want to pay upgrade fee when she ordered her phone online.

Cust says "I'm gonna switch to another carrier, no one else charges an upgrade fee"

That's a big fat INCORRECT

So I say "Let me give you ccare's # and you can ask them to waive the fee for you.

Cust says "That's okay, I'm just gonna switch anyway. Bye."

WTF ๐Ÿ˜ก
ncap9022

Apr 5, 2010, 2:49 PM
It's like all the customers who spend an hour on chats with me then tells me they're not going to order if they have to get the data features. They say they're going to switch because AT&T doesn't require any....bull I have AT&T and they most certainly do...
Poking Pixie

Apr 5, 2010, 3:11 PM
Yah, I work for ATT and I think we were the first to require the data feature on smartphones.
kendrat

Apr 5, 2010, 3:20 PM
Correct! I hate when people say that At&T does not require it they are a dang lie. and then At&t has the same rate plans. As Verizon also. And all of the carriers who have newer based web phones will require teh web on them. That is a new feature even T-mobile has that
dtpocket38

Apr 5, 2010, 3:40 PM
Remember the customer is always right until they say some thing, then their wrong ๐Ÿ˜Ž
ncap9022

Apr 5, 2010, 6:18 PM
๐Ÿคฃ
rainbow_metals

Apr 6, 2010, 6:40 PM
well i know that sprint waives upgrade and act fees when purchasing online as well as shipping so that it not completely incorrect.
Poking Pixie

Apr 6, 2010, 6:43 PM
Waives them yes, but she was assuming that there were no upgrade fees at all, not that they were waived.
Owenu

Apr 6, 2010, 6:49 PM
good riddance

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.