Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

i'll never forgive you...

ncap9022

Apr 4, 2010, 6:04 PM
Spent two hours getting a guy through the upgrade process and all he had left was shipping and payment information. He suddenly tries to leave because he needs to pick his son up or his wife will divorce him. I tell him he's two pages away and he tells me "I'm sending my wife to pick him up but if she divorces me because of this I'll never forgive you".. lol okay?
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 6:08 PM
🤣 Funny what he said.. Crummy that he did that to ya!
kendrat

Apr 4, 2010, 6:13 PM
If she divorces him for that both of them are idiots. And also I do not understand when ppl chat or call in and they are busy. They will say I am at work or I have to run my kids are calling or I am cooking. For that LOOK PPl we are at work also. If you are cooking chat in when you are done not while you are doing it. And if you take your kids to a store make them chill out because they act ridiculous. And if they (the customer) say they are busy with a client what do they think we are when we are on the phone or chatting with you? We are not here whistling dixie. And only talking to you. We have other customers also that we have to help. dang! 🤣 8-) 🤣
ncap9022

Apr 4, 2010, 6:21 PM
Exactly. The run up my number of chats and chat times handling everything else in the world. Please come back when you have time. A ten minute upgrade process shouldn't take over two hours....btw I'm still chatting with him and he's STILL not done. He decided he wanted to start over and then got himself logged out. So we're still going lol
Owenu

Apr 5, 2010, 1:14 PM
it would be all your fault because i'm sure they weren't already having marital problems before he walked in the store 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.