Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

OMG You are working on a holiday

kendrat

Apr 4, 2010, 3:33 PM
Okay. So I am irritated. Everytime it is a holiday you get a goof ball saying, "OMG I didn't know you all worked today, 🤣 👿 Yes we have to work everyday. We have to be here on holidays and we have to deal with about 50 other people askin the same thing. For once in your lives please stop saying that. It is annoying. Yes some of us are stuck at work while you are enjoying your holidays with your families, becuase some of you have nothing better to do with your holidays and come on here to chat with us. That is why we have to be here! 😲 I swear I am ready for a new job. Where I'm off on holidays. 🤣
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 3:46 PM
Sometimes I wanna be like "well if you didn't think we were here.. why did you call/come in?" .. haha
kendrat

Apr 4, 2010, 3:49 PM
🤣 Someone gets what I am going through. I'm sorry you are dealing with it too 🙂
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 3:55 PM
Haha, yeah.. Thankfully my selective hearing has gotten better over the years so most fo the time I just tune the jerks out 🤣
kendrat

Apr 4, 2010, 5:58 PM
LOL. I am so out of here in 3 minutes. Time to go home and relax and chill with my family. So the answer to my customers question. Are you working today? Yes but as soon as you stop going back and forth with the same question, I can clock out and go home. 🤣 🙂 😁 🤣
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 6:09 PM
LOL, enjoy it and havea good night!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.