Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Impatient people should not have a cell phone service

viperguy

Mar 24, 2010, 7:37 AM
I hope customer show the initiative to read these forums and realize what we as reps go through with THEIR issues. I just took a call today for a lady in need of a payment arrangement. She was worried about her services being interrupted. I told the customer that she was capable of having this set up for her. When trying to set the date all she would say is are we finished yet?? Is this done now?? I mean come on when someone is trying to set up something on YOUR account to help solve an issue for YOUR financial status the least you can do is be patient. Its too bad the system doesnt interrupt services for customers that dont deserve it. I wish I can go back into the account and delete the arrangment that way she does get interrupted! That'd ...
(continues)
iljaaf21

Mar 24, 2010, 12:38 PM
It kind of goes the same for setting up your service. It floors me how customers can come in 2 minutes before closing with the intention to open a brand new 5 line family plan, not know what plan they want, or what phones they want, and then after an hour or so, ask, 'this isn't done yet?' Or the infamous 'how much longer is this gonna take? I have to go pick up my kid from soccer practice in 5 minutes.' Time management doesn't seem to exist for these people.
Researcher

Mar 24, 2010, 12:47 PM
They must stand in front of a microwave and complain "Come on, I don't have all second!"
RavenSkyhawk

Mar 24, 2010, 3:42 PM
🤣
dalily21

Mar 26, 2010, 1:22 PM
You don't have the magic wand that speeds up the process? It's the same one that can magically fix a water damaged phone
edzero

Mar 26, 2010, 4:33 PM
fix it? We all know that phones been nowhere near water. That red sticker was there when they bought it.
IrishCarBomb

Mar 26, 2010, 5:26 PM
And they really shouldn't have smartphones... why does it take so long to do X or Y? IDK, how long does your 2Ghz computer take to do it? Ok, multiply that by about 10 fold since your phone only has 1/10th the CPU power.

And really, you want to say it takes sooooo long to open up a word document on your phone? Dude, you are opening up a word document on your phone, in higher resolution, than a computer from 2001, and doing it faster.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.