Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 40 replies

Funny Notes on Accounts

ATTRetailerRep

Mar 17, 2010, 12:23 PM
Assuming most of you have a system like mine, you can put notes onto a customers account. I come across quite a few that are pretty funny I thought I'd post one.

"issued new sim imei xxxx ...sub was rude and angry this wasn't done over the phone....advised sub that we cannot issue equipment over the phone"

Anyone else have any good ones?
wirelessbox

Mar 17, 2010, 12:29 PM
"Mr. Smith has been a customer since 1995. He would like that noted on the account."
OTIS

Mar 17, 2010, 12:37 PM
These discounts shall never expire..on 01/01/01 customer was called a "***" in store..please do not remove
khrispii

Mar 17, 2010, 4:17 PM
this was in reference to a call the cust made about aircard data overages:

*RSD* vid agent. cust had no idea high bill got so high. advised aircard overages. the data team left notes to review options and back date any changes. what charges are there to be made? att does not have an unlimited data plan. we should. for situations like this. advised agent to file c&a form and hope they will credit it back. educated no guarantees any credits will be given
kendrat

Mar 19, 2010, 4:59 PM
funny 🤣
ecycled

Mar 18, 2010, 2:09 PM
I don't have them handy but if you ever find my notes they are really funny. I call custs dumb and jerks and say all the things I can't say to their face, like; "No kidding your contacts didn't transfer, the bluetooth doesn't work with your car, and you can't text.. you set it up online and didn't get personal attention for your needs. I could have told you the buttons were to small. Yet you saved $20 bucks and purchased online. My company doesn't care about you, self serve only. But hey, good luck. lol"
iljaaf21

Mar 18, 2010, 2:17 PM
If I saw that on one of my customer's accounts, I'd get your CUID or agent code, report it to the RAE, and then let the customer know.
margretlover

Mar 18, 2010, 3:25 PM
Theres no harm in elaborating a little bit on a customers account, as long as all of the correct information is on the account. However the point where the information becomes biased is where its not okay. Seriously though, no harm in notating something like: 'cust is having difficulty using the gps system on their phone'. It's not mean and helps future reps out if the issue arises again, they will be able to escalate or ask for help to lower aht.
iljaaf21

Mar 18, 2010, 4:52 PM
I'm not saying it's wrong to put notes about the customer not being able to get the gps to work properly. I'm saying you really shouldn't be a d0uche and put something on there like "No kidding your contacts didn't transfer, the bluetooth doesn't work with your car, and you can't text.. you set it up online and didn't get personal attention for your needs. I could have told you the buttons were to small. Yet you saved $20 bucks and purchased online. My company doesn't care about you, self serve only. But hey, good luck. lol" That's the kind of thing that is unacceptable. If I were the customer I'd leave that company!
wyckdkitty

Jun 22, 2010, 5:25 PM
i've put things like extremely hostile... speak slowly and clearly for customer....

been tempted to say "use little words" but havent gone that far yet
QueenMeenie

Jun 27, 2011, 11:56 PM
Especially when you realize if the customer ever sues your company you can be subpoenaed for your notes. 🙂
ruler_goddess

Mar 18, 2010, 3:37 PM
One of my friends who used to sit beside me was trying to post something on his facebook. And he posted it in the customers notes. So it so SO it's fat tuesday so does that mean I get to be fat? LOL
IrishCarBomb

Mar 18, 2010, 6:43 PM
"Customer is no longer allowed in any retail locations, and account was canceled after inserting a cucumber into themselves in store."
ATTRetailerRep

Mar 19, 2010, 3:28 PM
What!? No way!
zzyo

Mar 19, 2010, 3:36 PM
as a pickle???
easystreet

Mar 20, 2010, 6:23 PM
+2
IrishCarBomb

Mar 21, 2010, 11:03 AM
No, it was not Chris' girlfriend.
IrishCarBomb

Mar 19, 2010, 5:13 PM
Yeah... I will try and track down my original thread on the matter. She also placed a curse on me during the ordeal.
IrishCarBomb

Mar 19, 2010, 5:18 PM
https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

That is the original thread, good refresher of exactly what went down... I didn't remember exactly right, but close enough.
medic6037

Jun 23, 2011, 1:42 PM
nevermind. I assumed it was the original becasue the time stamp, but that was probably the first mention of it
Pretty Keeley

Jun 23, 2011, 12:26 PM
I actually favorited it on one of my computers. 🙂
khrispii

Mar 19, 2010, 6:29 PM
Note I found today:

"CCI WANTED BBERRY BOLD FOR FREE WITH NO CONTRACT. I LOL'D"
kentbrockman

Mar 20, 2010, 5:03 PM
This is a string of account notes from our in store point of sale system regarding a pre-paid customer and her exploits... Enjoy

4/24 - Customer has stopped in now the past 2 Fridays trying to buy prepaid airtime with a check. I've told her both times cash or credit only. She seems to have a hard time remembering and understanding things. Try to be patient. Good Luck!

4/24 - Customer came back in thinking we could cash her check to get prepaid airtime. Informed her we are not a bank. -.-

6/01 - Customer called complaining about prepay time. She was screaming at the top of her lungs saying that we did not add the time.. Cross checked retail IQ and datascape and the time was added.. Customer is extremely rude and Irrate. BEWARE!...
(continues)
iljaaf21

Mar 21, 2010, 10:46 AM
Where are you located? This customer sounds really familiar.
kentbrockman

Mar 21, 2010, 4:54 PM
MD u?
iljaaf21

Mar 21, 2010, 6:56 PM
PA, near Lancaster. Probably not the same customer, but there is a possibility. 🙂
kentbrockman

Mar 22, 2010, 11:27 AM
Ahhh Amish Country Didn't know Cellphones were allowed out there? Are they horse powered? : )

J/K

I am in the Annapolis Area myself.
dilligaff1

Mar 29, 2010, 5:06 PM
Ok Had this one today/Custy bought an Air Card that is not working. She called Tech who told her the store rep sold her an Out of Date AC and Limited plan and told het 2 get a new plan and return the AC. Notes as follows.... "scumbag store rep" sold custy....... 😳
sprintchickwv

Jun 6, 2010, 5:28 PM
Here's one I noted:

"After reviewing the memos, noticed that in the last four months, customer has lost his mother, his father, his uncle, his nephew, his wife's aunt, his cousin, his friend, his job and his home. His wife has had a massive stroke and they have been through two hurricanes. Please be patient with him; his trials have made him short-tempered and in need of payment arrangements."

Translation: Dude's full of it.
dntbhatin

Jun 7, 2010, 2:07 PM
CUST REBECCA IS THREATING STORE STATING SHE WILL DESTORY ALL PRODUCTS IN STORE AND SHE WILL HIT EMPLOYEES. 2/6/2009
Downtime24

Jun 7, 2010, 2:26 PM
🤣
littlestarrr

Jun 7, 2010, 3:04 PM
this was a notation from another rep:
Customer ci about an "optimis prime" sound coming from his phone.
lmao
kittie

Jun 14, 2010, 9:49 AM
Maria Rodriguez auth with the pin. Cst just changed the PTN on the 562 # but the device programming wasnt done. Programmed the phone and after a successful test call, cst started crying stating issues with her boyfriend. Calmed cst down and at her request also unrestricted the data on the phone
Customer Passed authentication with the following information: Pin/Security Question.

--Saw this one after I checked back on the account of the customer I assisted earlier this morning... 😳
kiki_kaluah

Jun 24, 2011, 11:35 AM
i just left these a few minutes ago. 🙂

Outbound Call

Spoke with XXXXX about imporant information, said he didn't want to die and it was dangerous for him to be on the phone, will try after 2pm as instructed.
kissesssss

Jun 24, 2011, 12:41 PM
😁 🤣 😁
IrishCarBomb

Jun 24, 2011, 6:49 PM
CCIVI; was upset phone didn't work for a week and wanted a credit; per acct notes by store rep, edu customer we can't issue a service credit because they didn't know how to turn their phone on.
IrishCarBomb

Jun 24, 2011, 6:52 PM
Our are number for us:

Account note 1187:
Edu customer they are no longer allowed in any retail locations, and canceled their service free of early term fees. Customer knows why this has happened, and if comes in store or calls in asking why, should be referred to our restraining order against them, and the police should be notified.

What the customer did?

Account note 1186:
Customer came in store, again, demanding a credit or new phone because theirs doesn't work. Customers phone is broken from him snapping it in half the last time he came in because we wouldn't turn his service back on until he paid the past due balance of $494.13.
IrishCarBomb

Jun 24, 2011, 6:55 PM
Account Note 1185:
Customer came in store wondering why service not working, edu failure to make payment. Customer proceeded to scream, cry, and break his phone, then tried to blame it on our manager (who wasn't even there). Customer threw display phone, and we called the police, customer left store and told the police we stole his phone. His phone was in his pocket. Then said we broke it. He is on camera breaking it himself. Customer was contacted by management informing him he is no longer allowed in this location, and a no trespass order has been placed against him at this location.
xZuchinix

Jun 27, 2011, 3:22 PM
cci transfered by warranty warranty handling issue with phne not working , has had issues with (home internet/phone/cable service) and wireless device bought at store wanted compensation for inconvenience with uverse and wireless device being faulty. warranty set committment with customer for replacement device and offered customer 25 dollar courtesy credit and 5000 rollover minutes... cust proceeded to tell her life history with (the wireless company) unable to interject into conversation. didnt want to take the court credit ...offered pante
QueenMeenie

Jun 27, 2011, 11:54 PM
"Customer wanted to track wife's phone. Stalker Mode Activated."

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.