Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Call of the day..

Nobodey

Mar 15, 2010, 2:53 PM
Hello and thank you for calling *******, this is **** speaking, how may I help you?

>Ya, I wanna get a line.

I'd be happ..

>Ya I don't know if you can help me, can you help me? I am looking for a phone for my home!

Well I..

>I keep getting passed around and I keep getting hung up on. I don't want wireless service. I want a home phone!

I apol..

>I am just tired of talking to all these different people, I called (Lists off like 8 FULL phone numbers). I just want to get a line for my home. Don't you have a home phone?

No Ma'am. I..

>Well I just want a home phone.

I can give..

>Can you help me? Can you just get me service for my home? I am tired of this ****.

>No Ma'am, but I can..

(background)This guy sou...
(continues)
sweetlucky

Mar 16, 2010, 10:28 AM
wow some people are idiots ๐Ÿ˜ณ
WernerCD

Mar 16, 2010, 4:57 PM
Well... why didn't you just help him get a phone?

Sheesh.

Thats why everyone hates support centers.

*Ducks*
dilligaff1

Mar 16, 2010, 5:09 PM
Maybe BC the Custy wanted a LANDLINE and the Rep does CELL PHONES!!!!! Sheeese ๐Ÿคจ
IrishCarBomb

Mar 20, 2010, 10:18 AM
Could also be that they never let the rep say a single word...
MrGoofball

Mar 20, 2010, 9:18 AM
Can beat that. For background cust was sent a phone and it's malfunctioning. So she says this wonderful statement.
I could be driving down the road get in an accident get decapitated and not be able to call for help because of you. Yeah my body will just be lying over here and my head over there and I won't be able to get any help and it'll be all your fault.
easystreet

Mar 20, 2010, 1:29 PM
did you tell her you would waive her etf if that happens
yockmeister

Mar 20, 2010, 3:38 PM
WOW that pretty freckin funny lol
Nobodey

Mar 21, 2010, 5:19 PM
Legen.. Wait for it.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Dary! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.