Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

i had dropped calls for two days i want a credit!

xxbriibriixx

Feb 24, 2010, 3:42 PM
okay so a customer has a outage in the area for two days and they want to be compinsated for their loss in service. well sure! we can definitly do that... total credit is 2.95 haha and after you tell the cst that amount they get pissed and want somthing like 50 dallars!

i had a lady wanting 25.00 per line. and she had three! psf ya right! lol and when we tell the cst its the mrc devided by 30days and timed by the amount of days they had an outage. they still dont think thats right! or someone will call in and say they have lost alot of business and u look at their F.A.N name and they work at walamrt! bahahah! lol
Sigma1570

Feb 24, 2010, 3:59 PM
You should ask them if they work at wal-mart, and when they say no you can see how pissed they get when you tell them you are removing their FAN for them.
qualityrocker

Feb 24, 2010, 4:09 PM
I did that once! It was AWESOME!
sinister

Feb 24, 2010, 4:18 PM
lmao...you're my hero 🤣
xxbriibriixx

Feb 24, 2010, 6:47 PM
i thought i was ur hero... lol
sinister

Feb 24, 2010, 6:53 PM
lol only if i hear you talk to the customer like i do when they get all pissy bri 🤭
xxbriibriixx

Mar 1, 2010, 9:51 AM
lol haha u make me laugh when u do that! LOL!
xxbriibriixx

Feb 24, 2010, 6:46 PM
bahahaha! i know right!
Owenu

Feb 24, 2010, 4:03 PM
🤣 if thier business is so important and they make so much money, and they have lost so much money because the phone doesn't work right, then why not upgrade from their crappy basic flip phone? 🤣
jchambao

Feb 28, 2010, 8:10 PM
haha, b/c they blame it on the network, the customers NEVER think they're wrong lol 🤣
attwork

Feb 24, 2010, 4:07 PM
How 'bout $3.50 and a Toby Keith ringtone and we call it even... 🙄
xxbriibriixx

Mar 1, 2010, 9:53 AM
LOL! bahaha! hilarious!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.