Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I wish I lied....

Santi

Feb 24, 2010, 11:47 AM
There is a certain woman who is a customer at my store. She is not all there. She comes in to look at phones and compare them, but she does not retain any info on them. Therefore, she comes in every day asking the same questions about the same phones, same prices, same features. She will even have you explain a phone, walk to another phone and have you explain that, then ask you to explain the first one you just explained. She spits when she talks, and she yells half the time she is speaking. I do not like to deal with her. The only plus is that she only comes in when she is going to get a new phone. She starts looking 3 months before she can actually get it. This time she decided she wanted to get a local hockey team's website on her phone....
(continues)
missknoitall444

Feb 24, 2010, 12:00 PM
that really sucks. i had a similar guy come in. Except he never bathed and smelled like he just went all over himself. This guy also never brushes his teeth and likes to be right in your face and yells like you are deaf. the one thing you never do with this guy is let him corner you. you will never get out. All in all at the end the cops had to be called and he had to be removed. needless to say he doesn't come in anymore

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.