Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

So....

pizzas not for breakfast

Feb 11, 2010, 4:27 PM
anyone else having an extremely slow day at work?
vampyra

Feb 11, 2010, 4:34 PM
im havign dumb a$$ customer day.. this girl really asked me how much we charge for her usign the camera on her phone, and was genuiinely exstatic when i said its a free function.. WOW...
RavenSkyhawk

Feb 11, 2010, 5:12 PM
Same here on the dumb customer situation. Had a customer call in and ask how much did it cost for the current call to my dept. Went something like this:

Me: Now that we have that taken care of is there anything else I can help you with?

Custy: Actually I have a question, how much is this call costing me?

Me: Well as long as your on your cell phone, this call doesn't use your min....

Custy: I just want to know how much does this call cost me! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Me: Nothing

Custy: Your lying! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Me: ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคจ

Custy: Took you more than two sentences to say free, which means your lying! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Me: Well thank you for choosing _________ hope you have a good day!

Custy: I want credit for this call. I shouldn't have to pay. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
(continues)
vampyra

Feb 11, 2010, 5:16 PM
lol. i always just point blank ask if they called 611 from their handset... then tell them its free with as much hate as possible without getting a mistreat for it. lol
RavenSkyhawk

Feb 11, 2010, 5:31 PM
My dept isn't on the IVR list. To get to me we have to call the customer with the resolution of the research/investigation/reason for being called and tell them our number. It's still an 866 number though.
vampyra

Feb 11, 2010, 9:10 PM
lucky you. lol. what dept are you? im CC for Gen CC for Flex and Tech care 1 lol
RavenSkyhawk

Feb 16, 2010, 12:22 PM
Billing research ("I didn't make that many calls last month," when customer care can't handle it and decide to pass the buck on educating the customer or they think something is really wrong with the account)
and account modifications. Changing account types to match customer's needs (ie from personal accounts to business accounts or vice versa, applying discounts, etc). Kinda interesting at times and boring at others.
stinson5043

Feb 11, 2010, 5:48 PM
yes we have sold 2 accessories and had 2 bill payments all day it's brutal. february sucks.
dmjr2000

Feb 11, 2010, 5:49 PM
if it makes you feel better, i only had two calls today. so much for meeting my matrix ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Owenu

Feb 11, 2010, 6:01 PM
Me! ๐Ÿ˜ been here since 10 am.....2 calls! YEAH!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.