Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Customers make me laugh

Owenu

Feb 2, 2010, 3:50 PM
me: thank you for calling Sprint, my I have your wireless # please?

cst: excuse me? my what?

me: your cell phone #.

cst: who is this?!

me: Sprint.

cst: who?

me: Sprint, your cell phone carrier.

cst: I have Sprint?

me: 🤨 ..................yes.

cst: why do you need my #?

me: I assumed you had a question or concern I could assist you with today.

cst: you can consist me with (yes, she actually said consist) this contract. This was a free phone, and I'm not suppose to have a contract.

me: I don't deal with contracts, but I can connect you the right dept.

cst: ok.

me: thank you for choosing Sprint, please hold...

my day was a little better after that 🤣
CHRONIC_illness

Feb 2, 2010, 4:32 PM
I like how they walk into your store ( If your in a store ) and their phone for whatever reason "just doesnt work" ....It "wont turn on" or "wont make a call"....and you get it, press the power button and VOILA ! Magic happens ! We had an older gentleman ( I give a small leadway for the senior group ) but he came in ranting and raving about his phone not working and not doing this and that. I say " I can def fix whatever the issue is one way or another, may I please see your phone sir?" And Wham ! He lays it out on the counter, and its clearly powered by Texas Instruments ! A friggin calculator ! Buddy was tryin to call out on his calculator. Yeah, customers make me laugh too.
Copper Emeritus

Feb 2, 2010, 5:19 PM
No Way!

I think you are trying to s*** us a large log on that story.
qualityrocker

Feb 21, 2010, 10:03 AM
I believe it! 🙄
HenaT

Feb 2, 2010, 5:23 PM
roflmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Owenu

Feb 2, 2010, 5:39 PM
Im in a call center. I wouldn't last in a store, because I would have laughed right in his face. 🤣
dualitycomplex

Feb 2, 2010, 7:55 PM
I had an older person come in a few months ago, complaining about their phone not working, went into a huge discription of how it only works at their house and no where else, the guy pulls a home cordless phone out of his jacket pocket, it was priceless.
qualityrocker

Feb 21, 2010, 10:17 AM
Customer---> 🤤
Coil

Feb 21, 2010, 12:27 PM
Sometimes they buy stuff though. Yay.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.