Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

authorized dealers

blahblahblah12345

Jan 27, 2010, 6:43 PM
I know there has been a lot of talk on here abt auth dealers I usually just browse ps while I'm bored at work never posted anything but I had to make a username to rant abt this very rude auth dealer I just got off the phone with....josh from united wireless in saginaw michigan if u are part of ps just want u to know that u were very rude and unprofessional and as I told u really not necessary I was trying to help u and if u would have dropped the attitude at the beginning the call would have went a lot faster....I understand we all have bad days esp dealing with csts but why take it out on someone trying to help you....just my 2 cents for the day
dualitycomplex

Jan 27, 2010, 10:45 PM
Dude not cool, this is a pretty nasty taboo, never give out some ones full first and last name, with the city and state they work in, very uncool.
wizardofCroz

Jan 28, 2010, 11:07 AM
They didn't mention the last name, there could be tons of Josh's from that company in that particular city and state.

No but seriously, RICH!!! Please remove this post.
dirtyhippo

Jan 28, 2010, 1:07 PM
🤣
llama

Jan 28, 2010, 4:27 PM
You have to report it to get it removed...if at all...
OTIS

Jan 28, 2010, 2:56 PM
My name is Josh, and I work for united wireless in saginaw michigan. Crazy small world. I'm not sorry
RavenSkyhawk

Jan 28, 2010, 3:25 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 😳 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.