Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

"you need to go back to kindergarden"

xxbriibriixx

Jan 25, 2010, 5:01 PM
okay so i had a call from a cst that said his name was bob. when the primary name was robert. so i asked him for his FULL first name and he snapped!
cst: i need to know if i will roam in puerto rico.

me: i can definitly assist you with that! i just need your frst and last name please.

cst: bob ****

me: may i have your full first name please?

cst: i already told u is bob!

me: thats not the name on the account.

cst: bob, robert, same thing! hello! are you stupid? its like mike for michael! what the hell is a matter with you! how can you not know that!?

me: sr. att does not list your nick name on your account. just your full and first name.

cst: well you need to go back to kindergarden becuase you have to be seriously...
(continues)
Owenu

Jan 25, 2010, 5:05 PM
customers. 🙄 ....i don't know why they don't understand that you have to FULLY authenticate the account. I would have told him that Bob can be anybody.
xxbriibriixx

Jan 26, 2010, 12:09 PM
yeah he was a grump who wanted to make someones day bad obviously. i had no idea that a man can whine about someone not knowing his nikname for a whole three minutes. lol someone needs a life. . . haha
attwork

Jan 25, 2010, 5:29 PM
Comparing Mike to Michael is stupid...

...Unless he was saying his name was Rob.

What an A-hole
xxbriibriixx

Jan 26, 2010, 12:07 PM
exactly! lol he was a jackass. and obviously thought "kindergarden" teaches kids these days his nickname. lol
cingcing

Jan 30, 2010, 1:11 PM
But he's right.

He could have been more polite about it, but it's common knowledge that Bob IS short for Robert. So is Rob, Robby, and Bobby (hell, I'd even take Roberto). They are all the same name. Yes, just like Michael/Mike, Christopher/Chris, Richard/Rich/Dick they are synonymous.

Quit being so anal and help the guy out. Geez.
ads1525

Jan 30, 2010, 1:21 PM
i agree with you, just help him

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.