Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

last customer ...

vampyra

Jan 21, 2010, 11:33 PM
said its ridiculous that we dont have towers in the middle of the woods because when she goes hiking in the mountains she should be able to use her phone...

how stupid does that sound...?
I_Flogged_molly

Jan 21, 2010, 11:36 PM
my god woman?!?! why don't you just do your job and get to building her a tower LOL 🙄 😛 Gotta love our jobs! 😛 😉
softshoe

Jan 21, 2010, 11:37 PM
The last thing I want to do on a hike is talk on a cell phone or have my kids get text messages while I am trying to spend quality time with them.

BTW I love Flogging Molly
I_Flogged_molly

Jan 21, 2010, 11:40 PM
I agree with that! hiking is quiet time not chit chating on the cell time.

FINALLY some one who knows who flogging molly is LOL.... 😁
juice007

Jan 22, 2010, 10:43 AM
While we your at it, make and escalator to take you to the top of the mountain, with and ac for cooling and a heating unit for heat, and even have some guy or girl to give you a foot massage. 😎

That's what I call Civilized hiking
edzero

Jan 22, 2010, 7:46 PM
Wait let me strip this forest here so I can put up a tower with enough clearance so you can get a signal when your out hiking....oh wait, you dont wanna hike there anymore? whys that? because theres no more forest to hike through...just a big old tower? Oh...sorry
vampyra

Jan 21, 2010, 11:40 PM
maybe ill build her one that follows her...? lol
whatupitsdani

Jan 22, 2010, 11:54 AM
by an animal or something?

hey, if a mountain lion were chasing me, i would definitly stop and pull out my cell phone and call somebody up. maybe text 911 or something...

hehehehe...
edzero

Jan 22, 2010, 7:47 PM
maybe they need to make cell phones with your own individual tower built into the device...that would be awesome.
PhonemanJ

Jan 23, 2010, 11:53 AM
Ask her, that at about 1 million bucks per tower, how many squirrels use cell phones?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.