Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

How much power do you have

Owenu

Jan 14, 2010, 5:41 PM
to help your customers? Me? VIRTUALLY none. It really does suck, especially when I WANT to help. ☚ī¸
RavenSkyhawk

Jan 14, 2010, 5:49 PM
Sufficient amount. Well over ETF credit limit, access to restricive price plans and ability to run credit evaluations for new accounts. 😁 But am constantly monitored to ensure that everything is within policy. So much so we actually don't focus on customer service, but rather issue resolution. Courtesy credits are not encouraged ☚ī¸ . Sorry angry customer. I can take out those Thousand dollar overages for you, but want something for your time? Suck a lemon, it's sweeter! đŸ˜ĸ
Owenu

Jan 14, 2010, 5:56 PM
How I envy you.
RavenSkyhawk

Jan 14, 2010, 6:14 PM
Don't, I'm as shackled as you are, but I'm teased with the ability.
juice007

Jan 15, 2010, 4:04 PM
You must be on hug lol
Owenu

Jan 20, 2010, 1:26 PM
I am ☚ī¸
juice007

Jan 20, 2010, 1:27 PM
Only took you four years to reply back. I'm telling your TL
Owenu

Jan 20, 2010, 1:29 PM
Damn, my bad. I don't hardly come to shop talk anymore. So......where are you?
juice007

Jan 20, 2010, 1:37 PM
Virgin Mobile... ha
Owenu

Jan 20, 2010, 1:44 PM
sounds better than hug..I wonder if I can see you...
RavenSkyhawk

Jan 21, 2010, 4:25 PM
HUG? Hug Under Giant? 😕
mrpmpfan

Jan 15, 2010, 6:36 AM
If a customer calls in with a Blackberry I am an endless source of help. However if that same customer calls in with an iPhone, Windows Mobile Device, Nokia Smartphone, or a Palm phone I can still help only if the customer is smart enough to navigate their phone.
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 15, 2010, 7:22 PM
mrpmpfan said:
If a customer calls in with a Blackberry I am an endless source of help. However if that same customer calls in with an iPhone, Windows Mobile Device, Nokia Smartphone, or a Palm phone I can still help only if the customer is smart enough to navigate their phone.

yup i'd say that last stipulation makes it pretty limited 😁
ccareatatt

Jan 16, 2010, 2:10 PM
I have everything I need only problem is not having access to our other sides billing system to assist those people I feel like I am passing it off when I have to transfer.
Owenu

Jan 20, 2010, 1:28 PM
that's how i feel. some things I can do, but not authorized to. ☚ī¸
jeffatt

Jan 16, 2010, 4:39 PM
I have like next-to-nothing here in the store (I work for an AT&T authorized retailer). The sad thing is I've been doing this long enough to know exactly who needs to do what. If I could just have the access, I could easily do just about everything myself.
mommafox

Jan 21, 2010, 3:18 PM
As an authorized dealer, hardly anything. I can activate or add a line. Can only upgrade phones on certain plans and can't do anything on the billing side (which most of the time is ok with me). Can't give credits of any kind.

However I've been here long enough as well that at times I have to tell customer care what needs to be done tohelp the customer.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.