Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

If you could remove one phone from your lineup

pwoggius

Jan 14, 2010, 1:54 PM
If you could remove one phone from your company's lineup, which one would it be and why?
BoredatSprint

Jan 14, 2010, 2:04 PM
The one my customer just broke. ๐Ÿ˜ก
dualitycomplex

Jan 14, 2010, 2:07 PM
barrage, the battery door on it still sucks.
pwoggius

Jan 14, 2010, 2:18 PM
BoredatSprint said:
The one my customer just broke. ๐Ÿ˜ก

What model?
RavenSkyhawk

Jan 14, 2010, 2:40 PM
Sprint's Hybrid,
Customer's can't understand how the discounts work with it, why it can't have our old price plans and work correctly with another sprint phone or why I'm not giving credit because thier original price plan didn't have mobile to mobile for free. This thing has been a billing nightmare for my dept over any other phone over the past 3 years I've worked here.
Owenu

Jan 14, 2010, 3:08 PM
I get the most complaints about that phone. Since it came out in June of 2009, I've had maybe a handful of customers say they like that phone. I don't know why this phone is $550, and doesn't even have a camcorder, and cannot foward texts. I guess it can forward now with the updates, but still. I've never actually held this phone, but common complaints are that it is cheaply built, that the slider is always loose, cannot use multiple apps like it is claimed, screen cracks, and so on.
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 15, 2010, 7:24 PM
Owenu said:
I get the most complaints about that phone. Since it came out in June of 2009, I've had maybe a handful of customers say they like that phone. I don't know why this phone is $550, and doesn't even have a camcorder, and cannot foward texts. I guess it can forward now with the updates, but still. I've never actually held this phone, but common complaints are that it is cheaply built, that the slider is always loose, cannot use multiple apps like it is claimed, screen cracks, and so on.

yeah...there's a reason palm is a dying breed. i'm still shaking my head at my carrier's choice to add two palm devices this month ๐Ÿคจ
pizzas not for breakfast

Jan 14, 2010, 3:11 PM
that is all.
pwoggius

Jan 15, 2010, 1:52 PM
LG Neon. The PUK does not work, MMS settings out the box do not work, and it will eat your SIM. About 50of my calls are from people using these.
BoredinTechSupport

Jan 16, 2010, 6:59 PM
Yuh, I went into my wireless retailer today and they tried to sell me the Neon. I took it and threw it on the ground and said "You think I'm stupid?!" "I ain't gonna be part of your system!" Thanks for the tip man.
simmeon

Jan 16, 2010, 7:21 PM
How did that work out for you? ๐Ÿคฃ
simmeon

Jan 16, 2010, 7:27 PM
Are you now the proud owner of a broken phone bought at retail price?
BoredinTechSupport

Jan 16, 2010, 7:42 PM
Pretty much... but hey. I took a stand
wizardofCroz

Jan 15, 2010, 3:12 PM
What a piece of junk. Why would you make a phone that doesn't let you go to the home screen unless you hit the back button 20 times?
Keith-IA

Jan 15, 2010, 3:46 PM
If the NuviPhone is anything like their GPS units, if you hold the back button for more than a second or two, you get back to the home screen...
Debo

Jan 16, 2010, 11:32 AM
Sidekick 2008! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Oh, the innumerable issues! What a POS!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.