Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I realize its New Years Eve...

dopeygirl

Dec 31, 2009, 5:44 PM
But is it REALLY too much to ask to NOT call me to help you activate your phone when you are completely wasted??? Please?

R E A L L Y ? ? ? ? ? ! ! ! ! ! !
dualitycomplex

Dec 31, 2009, 5:55 PM
haha i had a guy come in with his phone soaked in beer, apparently beer pong gone bad...
dopeygirl

Dec 31, 2009, 6:06 PM
Must be past 5 on the east coast. Atleast 5 drunkies in the last hour. One told me of his past drug use and how God had entered his body to take all the hate and malice out. WOW.
JayNSilentBob

Dec 31, 2009, 8:27 PM
🤣 gotta love the drunken call ins, haven't had any today yet thankfully, but I'm sure they will be coming shortly
attwork

Dec 31, 2009, 10:19 PM
I once had a lady call in before noon, drunk off her @ss, trying to get a phone replacement and it turned into her flirting with me for about 20 minutes telling me her whole life story and how nice it would be if I lived a little closer to her... It was actually really amusing, and since we didn't bonus off of handle time (and I couldn't have cared less about my stats at the time) it was a pretty cool way of passing time and avoiding taking calls from the regular pissed off "give me free stuff" customers.
😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.