Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Perfect Cellular Company

Cellinovation

Dec 12, 2009, 7:25 PM
Ok, I had an interesting conversation recently that got me thinking a little bit. People are always arguing At&t is better or Verizon is better, etc. So if you could have your perfect wireless carrier what kind of policies would it have? Types of rate plans,and phones. Why would it be perfect for you?

(I want you to actually think about this. Don't post dumb stuff like free phones whenever I want them, and unlimited everything for $10. Be realistic)
MrGoofball

Dec 12, 2009, 7:26 PM
Unlimited everything for 11 dollars.
Cellinovation

Dec 12, 2009, 7:29 PM
errrrr... ☚ī¸
kapwww

Dec 14, 2009, 9:16 PM
With a free iPhone. And a new free iPhone every year when they release the new version.
Sigma1570

Dec 12, 2009, 9:12 PM
How about cheaper rates, no contracts, and less bloatware on phones....oh wait, those carriers do exist everywhere but in the USA.
Keith-IA

Dec 12, 2009, 10:03 PM
No subsidized phones, no contracts. Buy your phone wherever you want, then get a carrier that serves your needs best.
Sigma1570

Dec 12, 2009, 10:09 PM
🙂
kapwww

Dec 14, 2009, 9:18 PM
Then everyone will just bitch about how expensive the phones are at full retail. There will always be something to bitch about.
dualitycomplex

Dec 14, 2009, 9:26 PM
free reach arounds with every warrenty, insurance claim, or signing of a new contract.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.