Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Is anyone else sick of dealiing with fraudsters

jamorr

Mar 28, 2005, 4:46 PM
Just got off the phone with an obvious fraud attempt. I wish I could reach though the phone and choke the sh!t out of these people. Gee thanks for wasting my time.
Cigee

Mar 28, 2005, 5:02 PM
Well tell the story, what happened?
Aarynk

Mar 28, 2005, 5:06 PM
Cigee said:
Well tell the story, what happened?

Yes I'm intrigued now
jamorr

Mar 28, 2005, 5:32 PM
This guy calls in wants to add a line to his acct- simple enough. Run the credit and find out that like 15 apps have been run for him today so I call credit and activations they transfer me to fraud and I find out he started service 2 months ago. The check he sent in for his 1st payment bounced so he sent in another check for month 2 that would cover both months this check bounced as well. The latest check he sent in for the acct. is under investigation by fraud dept for id theft. I go back to the customer and he is now griping that he is a paying customer and doesn't deserve to be treated like this. So now I explain that I'm transfering him to someone that can help he is was was left speaking to some named nikki who promises hot phone love ...
(continues)
Aarynk

Mar 28, 2005, 6:18 PM
jamorr said:
This guy calls in wants to add a line to his acct- simple enough. Run the credit and find out that like 15 apps have been run for him today so I call credit and activations they transfer me to fraud and I find out he started service 2 months ago. The check he sent in for his 1st payment bounced so he sent in another check for month 2 that would cover both months this check bounced as well. The latest check he sent in for the acct. is under investigation by fraud dept for id theft. I go back to the customer and he is now griping that he is a paying customer and doesn't deserve to be treated like this. So now I explain that I'm transfering him to someone that can help he is was was left speaking to some named n
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.