Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

I've beena Sprint customer for nearly 10 years!

famoussasjohn

Dec 8, 2009, 10:45 AM
Customer: Yes Mike, I completed an upgrade order my Rumor, as I lost the phone, and now I am getting a message that my number is not recognized. I've beena Sprint customer for nearly 10 years!

Me: And? 🤨 *checks csm...notices account has only been active for 5 years*
love2transfercustomers

Dec 8, 2009, 1:04 PM
customers alway try to call your bluff. acknowledge, and move on. 🙂
pizzas not for breakfast

Dec 8, 2009, 1:11 PM
a lot of customers activation dates were messed up when they switch from the premier billing system to ensamble, so he may have been a customer for 10 years.
love2transfercustomers

Dec 8, 2009, 1:26 PM
famoussasjohn said:
And? 🤨
famoussasjohn

Dec 8, 2009, 1:29 PM
It wasn't a premier customer, it was a normal customer i guess you could say.
pizzas not for breakfast

Dec 8, 2009, 1:52 PM
it has nothing to do with the premier customers. its just what the system was called before they switch to the ensamble billing system.
NEPats726420

Dec 8, 2009, 1:20 PM
ive never been a sprint customer!!
famoussasjohn

Dec 8, 2009, 1:33 PM
Now I have a customer whining about the restocking fee.
Customer: I can't believe no one is sthere that can waive this fee.for a premier customer. I worked Cellular for many years and I know used phones in good shape were highly marketable and used to keep customers from disconnecting.

Ya, since you are a premier customer, let me waive a restocking fee for you because you used a device for a week and changed your mind. Go to a sprint store and demo the phone before buying next time dumbass.

Also, there isn't a time-frame to become a premier customer, my dad is with sprint (told him not to :lol🙂and he has only had service for barely a year and a half and is a "premier" customer. 🤣
NEPats726420

Dec 8, 2009, 1:45 PM
buyers are liars
NEPats726420

Dec 8, 2009, 2:06 PM
bump
NEPats726420

Dec 8, 2009, 4:50 PM
sump
NEPats726420

Dec 8, 2009, 4:57 PM
ump

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.