Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Do customers find logic in this?

love2transfercustomers

Dec 2, 2009, 6:07 PM
Why do customers leave one cell phone company and start service with another, then brag about how great their previous provider was to their current provider?

They say things like, "Well, when i was with Verizon, they did this this this and that for me, and now im with you guys, i've had nothing but issues...". things to that effect.

what is the point of them doing this? as if i am going to say, "Oh, I am so sorry that we are not meeting your expectations the way so and so did, let me go ahead and credit your account $100 so that you will think highly of us the way you do so and so."

i would love to say, "Well obviously Verizon was not that great since you left them and activated service with us. Why don't you focus on the reasons...
(continues)
mist668

Dec 2, 2009, 6:35 PM
Lol dude that hit the head of the nail right on.

They probably got TOS for not paying the bill.
meeshxsmith

Dec 4, 2009, 10:03 AM
I find something similar funny as well. When I have to reject an insurance claim the customer tells me "I'm going to pay the disconnect service and go to a different company!"

I really want to tell them, they can get a cheap phone from the store and put it on their service for now, but I'm not allowed. If I could, they would not listen.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.