Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

What do you do?

meeshxsmith

Dec 2, 2009, 4:50 PM
When a cx cannot understand you and you cannot understand them?
SHumphries

Dec 2, 2009, 5:12 PM
Tell them this is AMERICA!!
mist668

Dec 2, 2009, 5:15 PM
🤣
SHumphries

Dec 2, 2009, 5:28 PM
It works sometimes...the worse is when they come up and dont even try to speak english to you, when they do that it irritates me so much
mist668

Dec 2, 2009, 5:32 PM
I hate when they walk up to me and start rambling off in another language about something... then when I give them the look like what the hell did you just say, they give me a suprised look back like "you dont speak spanish"? look.
SHumphries

Dec 2, 2009, 5:36 PM
exactly!! its bad sometimes cuz I get a good tan they think im a mexican and think its bad that i dont speak spanish...i always jus say no hablo and thats it cuz thats all i kno
AVANESS

Dec 2, 2009, 5:38 PM
Yea, learn English 1st.
mist668

Dec 2, 2009, 5:49 PM
I wish english speakers would force english upon them a little bit more. To think society is now changing the fact that spanish speakers do not need to learn english to live here.
jenardus

Dec 2, 2009, 6:02 PM
you muddle your way through as best as you can.
meeshxsmith

Dec 4, 2009, 9:42 AM
That's pretty much what I am doing now. Was just wandering if anyone had any constructive advice 🙂
love2transfercustomers

Dec 2, 2009, 6:44 PM
to the Spanish dept, no matter what language they are speaking.

if i worked in a store, i would write down the # to customer care, and say, " su hable en su telefono. Hablamos espanol en su telefo."
Mossberg

Dec 2, 2009, 9:06 PM
You are so silly 🤣
meeshxsmith

Dec 4, 2009, 9:43 AM
🤣 transfering them to spanish no matter what language they speak. I would feel bad for our spanish reps who work one row over from me.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.