Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Weird account notes

CoziKitti51

Mar 26, 2005, 10:43 PM
This was a note on an account I handled today... "Every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of your life". That was IT by that rep, nothing at all pertaining to the account! Has anyone else had weird account notes like this? I would love to know. I had to put my self on mute and laugh a little.
🤣 🤣 🤣
Pandit

Mar 27, 2005, 2:44 AM
When i was a CSR, i was servicing an account for a customer who got his phone replaced 5 times... after the 2nd time, he received a different model by W/E... so there were many notes in a 2 month period...

I started reading these notes to see what's going on so i could fully access the situation and probably just give him a new phone for free because he's been a customer with us for 5 years and price plan never went below 70 bucks a month... and never demanded credits.

One of the notes said.. i sh$t you not "this guy obviously has a string of bad luck receiving bad phones, please gather all info and warm transfer to warranty exchange or technical assisstance, he's been through enough... i can only hope he doesn't have this problem with...
(continues)
CoziKitti51

Mar 27, 2005, 3:03 AM
Oh my! I can't believe she put that in there!
Back on the blue side at least, you could knew that when someone screwed up, it was 90% a newbie. I always want to put weird notes on the account, but never do for fear of getting fired! I also wonder if that person still has a job. I mean his note was a proverb, and nothing to do with her account. So weird...
armyofun

Mar 27, 2005, 5:30 PM
Every now and then, I'll slip in something about a goat just for the fun of it.
Phydeaux

Mar 29, 2005, 9:58 AM
indeed. My current stint is congratulating someone over at corporate for being "PROHAMMER --;" if they do something helpful. I avoid saying anything derogatory about the customer because many agents in the surrounding counties will have their screens out in the open, and it's all readable. I've thrown in ample amounts of sarcasm over some accounts, though. If I run across some again, I'll throw them up here.
PCSgrl

Mar 30, 2005, 11:51 AM
I had this customer once who demanded that we fix her phone that she had dropped several times. when i said that i couldn't replace it due to physical damage, she became so angry. she threw her phone, her charger and anything she could find in my direction. when i noted the account i put "BEWARE OF FLYING OBJECTS" 😈
PhoneTwit

Mar 27, 2005, 8:11 PM
On the SBC project (DSL) management started making us ask lots of stupid questions. As part of a rebellion, people began asking customer is they liked pie, and putting "customer likes pie" in the notes.
sunvzw

Mar 29, 2005, 3:09 PM
this dose not pertain to phones. but when i was a manager at blockbuster video they put in account notes all the time for late fees...and warnings that blink and flash at you as soon as you scan there card or pull up the account. one long evening at blockbuser i pull up a ladys account and there was a warning that quoted "as soon you read this late fees are valid...customer never returns on time she will say she saw you by the drop box when she returned it. then she will start screaming and cusing and tells everyone not to rent movies here. proceed with customer service smile and tell her late fees are vaild if she wishes to rent movies tonight she has to pay the fee....wait until she throws movies at you...and then give directons to hollyw...
(continues)
coganc

Mar 29, 2005, 3:20 PM
I had customers like that when I was a manager at blockbuster. Did you have people who told you they would wait in the parking lot if you did not credit their account. I got that one a lot.
sunvzw

Mar 29, 2005, 3:24 PM
all the time
sunvzw

Mar 29, 2005, 3:23 PM
i also had one more very funny account warning.......warning said please give the customer credit for late fees he is sent on missions from god and can never return on time..if you dont you will hear 30 min of lecture from the bible. i gave him the credit just to save time i had a lot of work to do that night. never even told him he had a late fee.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.