Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

has this ever happened to you

clearwater_man

Nov 30, 2009, 11:27 PM
i just had a lady call in to yell at me about her bill, and all the numbers she was saying were wrong, i was like ma'm i dont see any of that here. and she was like i dont even watch pay per view, and i dont have dvr so why am i getting charged. i was like ma'm this is sprint. and dropped call 🤣
mrpmpfan

Dec 1, 2009, 6:13 AM
I haven't had a TV customer calling in before but I have had butt dialing, and Sprint Customers calling me about their bill. I am AT&T tech support so they are double wrong when they get me. 🤣
dopeygirl

Dec 1, 2009, 2:28 PM
Not even 2 minutes ago...

Me> Thank you for calling ***** can I have your first and last name?
Custy> Jane Smith

Me> And are you an existing ***** customer?

Custy> No, I was just wondering if I can pay my bill?

Me> Certainly, I can take your ***** payment, can I have your ***** phone number?

Custy> No, I just want to pay my landline phone bill. Ya know, Budget Phone.

Me> I'm sorry ma'am, but this is *****, not Budget Phone.

Custy> I know, I just wanted you to take my payment.

🙄
payurbill

Dec 1, 2009, 9:09 PM
when i worked collection at past job i had ppl call all the time to b1tch bout their bill or service for like ten mins and then they realized when we wasnt that company they thought we was they would for some reason hang up without saying goodbye 😢
Your real Dad

Dec 4, 2009, 12:30 PM
Should've taken it.
pdajr24

Dec 4, 2009, 12:17 PM
I have had customers walk in my store (at the time it was verizon) and tell me they wanted to pay the bill. I asked for their phone number, (happened to be a verizon customer) quoted the amount due, customer got mad, asked why it was so much. I said it didnt have any overages, it was the normal amount due. and it was the same as the last 2 months. Customer angrily paid bill. gave customer receipt. customer left. came back 2 hours later, pissed because he thought we were timewarner and was trying to pay his cable bill. i advised him that was 2 blocks down on the other side of the street. He asked me to refund his payment. I told him his acount was past due and could be shut off if i did this, he left mad.

Funny thing is, he did it again 2 ...
(continues)
famoussasjohn

Dec 4, 2009, 12:28 PM
why can't they just make an account on the verizon website and pay their bill? and also they can do that with time warner..
stupid customer. atleast have a sense of direction of where you are going and what you are doing.
meeshxsmith

Dec 7, 2009, 10:19 AM
Some people, believe it or not do not use the interwebs.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.