Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

alltel

pdajr24

Nov 30, 2009, 10:10 AM
I have recently switched working from verizon to alltel, i have always been able to see rumors of phones coming out in the future. but with alltel i cant find anything. does anyone have a website like TMONEWS or phonearena that shows alltels upcoming phones?
brentgodwin

Nov 30, 2009, 10:20 AM
pdajr24,

The only website I have seen for upcoming phones is phonearena.com.

I just checked Saturday and there is nothing new. With the advent of the AT&T buyout I can't imagine what new phones would be released to us in the future..
pdajr24

Nov 30, 2009, 10:27 AM
i know, but, i cant see them sitting on the existing phone line up for the next year or however long we are around. i mean, we did just get the chocolate touch. Give us alltel reps some love...
brentgodwin

Nov 30, 2009, 10:29 AM
I had heard a "rumor" that we are supposed to be able to get all the phones that Verizon is getting new..

I can't confirm that though...
babyvaz

Nov 30, 2009, 11:13 AM
This is not a place for rumors sir!
brentgodwin

Nov 30, 2009, 11:20 AM
LOL...you wnat "rumors" huh?

What about the one I heard about you in the bathroom of your call center? Something about you and chocosong?

๐Ÿคจ

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.