Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Happy Holidays

dopeygirl

Nov 24, 2009, 3:20 PM
Is it just me or do people get ruder and dumber closer to the holidays?

Anyone got any stories...
mist668

Nov 24, 2009, 3:43 PM
Yeah... I gots to poop and I have no one to cover the store till 5. Hows that story?
payurbill

Nov 24, 2009, 4:52 PM
poop in a box and sell it to a rude customer 😉
mist668

Nov 24, 2009, 4:56 PM
Nah I had a guy give me a bunch of hell one night, said I renewed him "verbally" in a retail store location. Sent his wife down to pick up phones and I told her no, he never renewed. So around two weeks later since he gave me a whole bunch of ****, I set off fireworks in his front lawn drive by style at 3 am.
Rachelann993

Nov 24, 2009, 6:37 PM
omg your amazing! 🤣
payurbill

Nov 24, 2009, 8:41 PM
so u the one the set off those fireworks at my house....... 🙄
boredtsr

Nov 24, 2009, 3:48 PM
i agree, especially working with carrier deposits, customers call in and ask "but it's the holidays, can't you lower the amount?" of course i can't, it's required by the carrier not me 👿
RavenSkyhawk

Nov 25, 2009, 4:08 PM
I just had a conversation with a customer that when along the lines of:
Me: Thank you for choosing *****, may I have your name and 10 digit phone number, area code first?
Cust: I want to dispute charges on my account for international calls!
Me: Thank you for verifying your account please give me a moment to pull your bill up and review the calls in question..." notice calls to and from Canada consistently taking place. Checked billing address and customer lives near the Montana Border.
Me: customer I notice you live near the border of Canada, but I'm consistently seeing calls to and from Canada, would you be interested in a cross border plan that would allow you to make calls into Canada at no charge?"
Cust: "No! Are you retarded, Can...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.