Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

I called and annoyed the hell out of Cricket customer service.

love2transfercustomers

Nov 14, 2009, 11:18 AM
yesterday i went to the cricket store to buy another broadband card. i go in, and the rep tells me that it is $50+$15 activation fee.

when i get to the register, it was $120. i ask why, and the dude says because i am adding it in the middle of my billing cycle...

i get home, and i feel like i got cheated.

so this morning, i call cricket and for 24 minutes, i explain that i didn't understand why i was told the card is $50 and $15 activation, and got charged an extra $55...she said it was the month in advance for the cell phone part of my bill. i already paid for my November bill on Oct 31, and then i paid another $55 yesterday, and then on Dec 11, another bill is due for my cell phone....

yeah, i know i am suppose to undertand th...
(continues)
hmmmm..

Nov 14, 2009, 2:26 PM
🤣
WhoDey

Nov 14, 2009, 7:11 PM
How did you get cheated?
Did you get to use the service the day you walked out?

If yes, then pay for what you were able to use.

If they WAITED until your bill cycle to turn on the service, but started CHARGING for it that day, THEN I can understand confusion, but you seem like you were being deliberately obtuse about it.
love2transfercustomers

Nov 16, 2009, 1:28 PM
yes, i felt like being a jerk. i don't like being told one thing, and then paying more when i get to the register...and the rep added insurance to my bill without asking me if i wanted it. he had to remove it...so i called to make sure that he wasn't charging me extra just for the hell of it.
famoussasjohn

Nov 16, 2009, 4:09 PM
stacking, get him in trouble for that.
Coil

Nov 16, 2009, 5:38 PM
love2transfercustomers said:
yes, i felt like being a jerk. i don't like being told one thing, and then paying more when i get to the register...

Odd.. figure a guy who sells cell phones understands proration charges or is able to call customer care before going on the Internet to bitch on phonescoop.
love2transfercustomers

Nov 16, 2009, 6:18 PM
Odd...you assume i am a guy. and you assume i sell cell phones.

and i would think that before you come on to my thread and start bitching about me bitching, that you would be able to comprehend that i did call customer service before i started this thread, that is why i used the past tense verb "called" in my post.

but i guess i was wrong for assuming that you could think.
hmmmm..

Nov 17, 2009, 12:32 AM
😲 🤣
Coil

Nov 17, 2009, 2:06 PM
Odd so you don't work in the cell phone business yet you're on the shop forum on phonescoop.

Odd, you keep refering to this thread as yours like you have some exclusive rights to it. *tramples your ownership status*

Odd, you think I was bitching about your lack of knowledge.

The oddest, you waited to go on the Internet and bitch about the device's service instead of not paying for a PREPAID AIR CARD and LEAVING THE MOTHER ****ING STORE AND NOT BUYING ANYTHING. Odd.
love2transfercustomers

Nov 17, 2009, 3:12 PM
i work in the business, but i do not sell phones.

i am refering to this as my thread because i posted it. i know i don't own it, but i originally started it.

odd that you are still bitching about me bitching. seems like you enjoy bitching.

odd that you think you can read my mind.

never said you are bitching about my "lack of knowledge"

you are bitching for the sake of bitching, becuase you don't have anything better to do than reply to this thread.

and i bet you are going to reply to this, because like i typed, you enjoy bitching.
mrpmpfan

Nov 17, 2009, 6:42 AM
You work for a cellphone company and didn't know that not only is there a month ahead billing but taxes and surcharges, for shame
love2transfercustomers

Nov 17, 2009, 12:11 PM
🤭

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.