OMFGOSH

sweetcherrygurl

Nov 11, 2009, 7:36 PM
gimme a break.

30 customers who want to play with the android but not buy it,

3 people wanting to know where the Apple store is,

2 people wanting to find Crate and Barrel,

46 customers that are "just looking",

EVERY hot dog on a stick customer who wants to lean on the glass of my kiosk and leave greasy little fingerprints all over the glass that I HAVE TO CLEAN 80 TIMES A DAY,

and one really fat lady (300 pounds at LEAST) who asks, "are these all phones? even this one with the little picture on it?" and then says to her friend "i hate verizon" and all the while i'm trying to space out so i don't have to look at her nasty flab hanging out of her too-thin shirt, and i am now permanently traumatized because she CAME TO THE M...
(continues)
mist668

Nov 11, 2009, 7:41 PM
They don't make any her size. I saw a lady so fat working at wal-crap yesterday that her hangover(gut) was down past her knees. My wife smacked me as I was laughing that hard. Best part is the lady that worked there is too dumb to know why I was laughing
sweetcherrygurl

Nov 11, 2009, 8:32 PM
it was DISTURBING almost on the same level as the fat chick that was asking me questions about her Voyager and her stomach was HANGING OUT OF HER SHIRT AND RESTING ON THE GLASS OF MY KIOSK.

words do not describe how close to being sick that made me.
Nadesico81

Nov 11, 2009, 11:00 PM
Take a picture and send it to www.peopleofwalmart.com
eljeffe666

Nov 12, 2009, 11:18 AM
ya even to me a fat person that is disgusting.

i have never understood how they could walk around like that.
ecycled

Nov 12, 2009, 12:36 PM
Its a sad state of humanity, sad sad state.

This, unfortunately, is normal. It could be a medical condition, I'm not making excuses for them. Some are just lazy.

The only thing that keeps me going is the fact that I can only control myself. Everyone else is live-at-your-own risk, no lifeguards in life.
aidan11

Nov 16, 2009, 5:17 PM
lmao! I remember going through all of that when I worked the kiosk circut. People are ridiculous. Unfortunately you can't let it get to you. You have to keep pushing. keep your head up, you'll make it! I'm thinking about going back to kiosk work, it's been 5 years though lol. I bet things have changed a lot. I always hear people complaining about mall kiosks, It must be harder now.
matonater

Nov 18, 2009, 10:40 AM
yes its so hard standing in a box in the middle of the mall answering questions and activating phones
Coil

Nov 16, 2009, 5:29 PM
🙄 pathetic 🙄
sweetcherrygurl

Nov 16, 2009, 7:28 PM
there's nothing wrong with my job

just with people who come to the mall without a bra
banhammer

Nov 16, 2009, 8:01 PM
I know, I know, you've probably heard all the excuses out there: I don't like how it feels! All my bras are in the wash! I'm a man!

But...

I never go into the mall witha bra on 🙂
justchillin

Nov 17, 2009, 9:58 PM
Everone wants to see the droid but no one wants to buy it.
MR816

Nov 18, 2009, 10:18 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Rachelann993

Nov 19, 2009, 3:52 PM
hahahhahha 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.