matonater

Nov 6, 2009, 5:52 PM
thanks for clearing that up drunk
matonater

Nov 6, 2009, 7:11 PM
didnt think so
sweetcherrygurl

Nov 6, 2009, 9:58 PM
ugh. we have had about 80 people come in to LOOK at the droid, TALK about the droid, but never to BUY the droid
Menno

Nov 8, 2009, 7:07 PM
they are buying the droid, just at best buy/online, but they wanted to come down and waste your time first so that you feel special.
Linux

Nov 6, 2009, 10:24 PM
I find the Android 2.0 software to be interesting. I am not however impressed by the hardware of Motorola's previous phones. It's not the first time Motorola has/is using a Linux based O.S. for their phones. This is big news for the Linux community and I for one am very excited. I hope this little piece of software becomes more of a norm.

Does anyone have any experience developing apps or running the Android O.S.?
dualitycomplex

Nov 7, 2009, 1:10 PM
I sold out of them at close yesterday, I did have a much larger portion of customers that came in just to look at it or "see how it stacks up to their iphone" but all of the driods in my store had homes by the end of the day.
Menno

Nov 8, 2009, 7:09 PM
quite a few actually. have appointments set up next week to sell more. I've been talking with the customers about them since the ads started, so most want a "demonstration" when they buy it.

From reading the support forums here, it seems like I'll have to spend some time going over Drag and Drop.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.