Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

This is unAmerican but..

ecycled

Nov 4, 2009, 3:12 PM
AT&T, Verizon, others agree to LTE voice and SMS standards, ensuring international roaming
http://www.mobileburn.com/news.jsp?Id=8170 »

I'm just going to say it. What if the days of monopolies is dead? Meaning if we have a monopoly on a business in USA it still has competition overseas, maybe. If today the best a business can be is a monopoly because it lowers costs and offers the best service.

I'm just thinking this because everyone always wonders with all the convergence of business in the wireless industry...what if all wireless converged VZW and ATT with the same network and price structure on LTE, they might as well be the same company.

Bring on the monopolies.
laporteatt

Nov 4, 2009, 3:28 PM
yes bring on the monopolies...just not monopoly...that game takes forever to finish and you want to kill your friends by the time its over. "hey what is one major reason for divorce and suicide in america?" said milton..."i think its money problems." said bradley. "hey lets make a game where you have money ploblems and force familys to play together!" chuckled both as they drank from little metal hats that they collected.
ecycled

Nov 4, 2009, 3:30 PM
I know right. I just saw monopoly for XBOX 360 at this game store. Its fun in person for me but WTF I can't stand board games on consoles or cell. phones.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.