Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

what the HELL?? Are you for reall?!?!?

ACSer4Sprint

Nov 2, 2009, 11:58 AM
WOW it really boggles the mind how stupid these custs can get!!!

Me: hello and thank you for calling sprint, my name is , may i plz have your name and wireless number?

Cust: beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

me: hello can you here me??

cust: yes, just a second..... beep beep beep beep beep beep

me: hello ma'am?

cust: yes, just a second they asked for my wireless number... Im trying to enter it in....

me: ummmm... ma'am, you do not need to enter that wireless number in on the phone, you can provide it to me verbally... *Mutes to laugh*

cust: oh, so you just want me to tell you what it is?? (sounds extremely confused)

me: uh, yeah 😳
love2transfercustomers

Nov 2, 2009, 12:21 PM
same thing occasionally happens to me. it's like customers hear so many ivr systems that they just set there minds to expect it, no matter how natural and human you sound .
ACSer4Sprint

Nov 2, 2009, 12:44 PM
I have actually never had that happen in the 5 yrs I have been working here... It was SO funny tho, I had to mute myself several times cuz I couldnt stop laughing 🤣
longsleeves

Nov 2, 2009, 12:55 PM
Happens to me all the time too.
dirtyhippo

Nov 2, 2009, 1:54 PM
🤣 thats a new low for my book!
its jus like when i ask a customer

ME: Now just to put it in a category, are you reporting a lost, stolen, damaged, or malfunctioning phone today?

Cust:yes.

Me:which one sir/mam?

Cust:yes, all.

ME: which category would it be in mam/sir?

Cust: oh lost! it was lost.

somone please put this person out of their misery! 🙄
ACSer4Sprint

Nov 2, 2009, 4:23 PM
I always ask god to plz put them out of MY misery! 🤣
meeshxsmith

Nov 2, 2009, 6:00 PM
That happens to me all the time. Try asking them:

Are you calling to report a lost phone or a stolen phone or a damaged phone or a malfuncting phone.

That might help.
meeshxsmith

Nov 2, 2009, 5:57 PM
I have had calls like that too.
dirtyhippo

Nov 2, 2009, 6:55 PM
so basically talk to them in elementry terms? thts soooooo sad 🤣 thnks for the rewording should hav called my kindergarden teacher first 🤣
meeshxsmith

Nov 2, 2009, 7:16 PM
Just trying to help.

Alot of times I ask
"My I please verify your address?"

And they are like "What about a dress?" 🙄
dirtyhippo

Nov 2, 2009, 7:44 PM
WOW nw thts not happend to me yet lol
meeshxsmith

Nov 2, 2009, 7:52 PM
Well I do have an accent so I guess I should blame it on that but almost every time the ask what about a dress.

If you understood a dress you should figure out I am say address. Right?
GraGG

Nov 2, 2009, 8:02 PM
theres a map for that
meeshxsmith

Nov 2, 2009, 8:05 PM
I said:
Well I do have an accent so I guess I should blame it on that but almost every time the ask what about a dress.

If you understood a dress you should figure out I am say address. Right?

Gragg said:
I don't there is a map for that

Sorry GraGG. I'm very sleepy and have no coffee and can barely crochet right. So I don't get your witty comment this time ☹️ 🤭
GraGG

Nov 2, 2009, 8:34 PM
its an advertisement campaign used by verizon for the moto droid, i was bored and trolled with that comment, but your response was sincere enough i felt bad 😢
meeshxsmith

Nov 2, 2009, 8:43 PM
I don't know that advertisement. I'll have to look it up when I get home. Verizon will be so pleased.

Please don't be said, as I said you usually have very witty post and I appreciate all of your postings about odd news. So don't be sad.

This is my first time working Mondays and I am sleepy after taking my son to school around 7am and still being up 12 hours later strait.

I really need to exercise more.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.