Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

SO WHO ELSE HAS. . .

britsmarie

Oct 28, 2009, 6:55 PM
. . .gotten a customer who is nice as hell on the phone with you, courteous, polite, and then right before they hang up say something completely nasty about you to someone sitting next to them.

Example, we say the closing and farewells, and this one guy literally said "Naw, it was just some worthless b***h from Sprint."

. . . REALLY!?!?
meeshxsmith

Oct 28, 2009, 7:02 PM
Not only that, but a lot of times when the cx thinks they are on hold they start cussing up a storm and calling me names and then when I come back they return to their nice self.

đŸ˜ŗ
hmmmm..

Oct 28, 2009, 7:39 PM
yeah, i get the same thing. the first time i heard it i was like, oh really? but now i just laugh it off lol. or when they tell you that they dont use a certian service and then when they're on hold they tell whoever is with them that they got a big charge for the service they did use but told the rep that they didnt so they can get it adjusted. 🙄 makes me not even want to help them out at that point đŸ¤Ŗ
love2transfercustomers

Oct 28, 2009, 7:50 PM
all the time. in my dept, whenever customers change phones, we contact them to see how things are going as a courtesy.

me saying the closing- we want to make sure that your Sprint service is to your satisfaction. have a great day. (i press mute instead of release.)

customer- well that was a complete waste of 3 minutes. stupid- (the line disconnects)
meeshxsmith

Oct 28, 2009, 7:56 PM
Oh wow! If someone had done that with me, I might still be with Sprint!

I had a bad time with Sprint ☚ī¸
love2transfercustomers

Oct 28, 2009, 8:01 PM
I am sorry for your experience. i work with nice customers, and even apply pitty credits sometimes 🤭 ....and i have caught many set up errors from people having phone changes, and end up saving them money...if that customer had any thing wrong with his account, he would have appriciated that call.
hmmmm..

Oct 28, 2009, 8:20 PM
lol. you're in HUG??
britsmarie

Oct 29, 2009, 10:40 AM
Ahaha, better than big AAL. I like being in HUG. 😁 xD Well, as much as one can.
hmmmm..

Oct 29, 2009, 10:56 AM
😲 i like being in HUG as long as its inbound lol
love2transfercustomers

Oct 29, 2009, 11:12 AM
i am...i miss ASL. at least i felt like i was making a small differnce for customers ☚ī¸
hmmmm..

Oct 29, 2009, 11:44 AM
yeah, i agree. i miss asl, too
britsmarie

Oct 29, 2009, 10:38 AM
. . . . . Dear, thats the department I'm in.

Thats kind of amusing. 😁
hmmmm..

Oct 29, 2009, 11:44 AM
you're in asl?
hmmmm..

Oct 29, 2009, 12:21 PM
so no...i'm not cheez lol
britsmarie

Oct 29, 2009, 12:40 PM
Not the right gender.
hmmmm..

Oct 29, 2009, 1:58 PM
lol. this is true

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.