Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Tips to decrease AHT

meeshxsmith

Oct 27, 2009, 6:36 PM
I need some tips. I was doing really good about getting out of wrap and working on my work while waiting for another call but my call times are still a bit high and my hold times are still up there.

Any tips?
rainbow_metals

Oct 27, 2009, 6:44 PM
dont use hold, that will help because youll be more in tune to the customer and better able to deal with them, when they are on hold sometimes you get distracted by other agents and get off track, also keep things concise, think of need to know basis, if the customer doesn't NEED to know, dont go into a lengthy explaination when they dont care what went wrong, just that you fix it.
xexy

Oct 27, 2009, 10:23 PM
funny to see a thread like this, because my biggest issue here is my AHT is to LOW
Keon Da Jamaican

Oct 28, 2009, 1:34 PM
just listen to what the customer WANTS/NEEDS and then FIX it.
meeshxsmith

Oct 29, 2009, 8:00 PM
We do insurance claims and it takes awhile to take down their statement, explain the process and set up their shipment of the replacement phone.
MrGoofball

Oct 30, 2009, 10:24 AM
Bull Crap you can blow through an insurance claim in 2-3 minutes.
meeshxsmith

Oct 29, 2009, 7:59 PM
I tried out some of your techniques. I'm still a noob so I have to put them on hold sometimes but I did the need to know basis. My call time was down yesterday from 10:51 to 07:57! Thankies!
rainbow_metals

Oct 30, 2009, 1:35 PM
your very welcome good job!!! keep up the good work.
ACSer4Sprint

Oct 29, 2009, 5:22 PM
All you have to do.....

Thank you for calling Sprint, my name is......... You have 5 minutes. Go!

5 minutes later, disconnect the call 😉
ACSer4Sprint

Oct 29, 2009, 5:22 PM
On a more serious note, not putting the cust on hold really does help 😁
hmmmm..

Oct 29, 2009, 5:31 PM
🤣 i'm so gonna do that!! lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.