meeshxsmith

Oct 27, 2009, 6:33 PM
Female.
GraGG

Oct 27, 2009, 6:49 PM
why? i havent had a good female manager experience yet
meeshxsmith

Oct 28, 2009, 6:50 PM
In the call center we have 3 supervisors for our project. Two of them are female. They are both really cool and laid back.

The guy is good too don't get me wrong, I've just had bad past expierences with male managers outside of the call center.
Keon Da Jamaican

Oct 29, 2009, 6:54 PM
๐Ÿคจ nevr gave him/they any?
meeshxsmith

Oct 29, 2009, 7:54 PM
nope. I save my honey for just one bee ๐Ÿ˜›
Keon Da Jamaican

Oct 29, 2009, 9:25 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
rainbow_metals

Oct 27, 2009, 6:44 PM
i have no preference but my female manager rocks.
whatrwkends

Oct 27, 2009, 6:51 PM
I've had AWFUL of both genders, and good from both genders. I would have to say that my male managers were more even keeled, overall.
KioskLife

Oct 28, 2009, 6:47 PM
I'm a manager. And a male.. and I have to admit that from my own personal experience, females were better to work for. I guess it depends the level of management also.
britsmarie

Oct 28, 2009, 6:53 PM
Personal experience:

Doesn't matter. Men and women can be just as crappy as each other.

My best experience so far though was a female supervisor-- she's not my sup anymore, but she was the best I had, taught me alot, and she's one of my good friends now, monthes after ( I left her team in February of this year. )
mist668

Oct 29, 2009, 7:41 PM
Esp if they really good looking... mines not tho. 6.5/10
jeffatt

Oct 30, 2009, 2:09 PM
female if they are hot and laid back

but generally speaking, my female sups have all been bitches, and most of them sexists

my vote is male
Coil

Oct 30, 2009, 4:15 PM
๐Ÿ˜
dualitycomplex

Oct 31, 2009, 9:08 PM
Male is my vote, and well I vote for myself as a male manager. My experience with male management up to the point when I took over as a manager and still have male supervisors is that men tend to hire based off skills in my company over other issues, they and myself dont care if the person is male female black white or mexican so long as they can do the job and learn the job. All the female supervisors and managers in my company hire females exclusivly regardless if i send them a good canidate, due to sexism, has to be this since they will hire a female with no experience whose last job was flipping burgers at mcdonalds over the male i sent them with a years worth of experience who is willing to start for base pay knowing they will be able...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.